FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
You don't want me getting started, we have no other choice, we either have to wait or become crazy...I'm literally having periods of anxiety because of this. I'm separated from my fiancee who's studying abroad, we were supposed to plan our wedding and get married this summer...and It's costing me a lot of money as I'm providing for her and for myself in two separate places...Just wish there was someone who is actually able to help me because until now no one could. What's more frustrating is that some people just get it fast and easy even though it's not urgent or them
I feel you. It's already been 2 years for me. Still waiting.

Reactions: eliekh2

cuca

Mar 7, 2020
My status was updated last Friday for my Oath Taking. Yesterday I checked my status tracker and it seems theres technical difficulties. Do you guys get an error message in logging to status tracker as well?

The message is ‘we are experiencing technical difficulties- We’re working to fix this as soon as possible. Try refreshing the page or come back later.’

yv14

Jan 30, 2021
Hi there,
Have a question: I can see my Oath date in the fancy tracker. However, I have not received an email yet with the Oath invite and the Zoom instructions. Should I wait a bit more?. The Oath is next 26th. Thanks

Reactions: Hash1979

Hash1979

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Hi there,
Have a question: I can see my Oath date in the fancy tracker. However, I have not received an email yet with the Oath invite and the Zoom instructions. Should I wait a bit more?. The Oath is next 26th. Thanks
True that ! just wait a bit more . Your journey is about to end. You are @ the finish line.

Reactions: yv14

eliekh2

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
In my ATIP (or whatever it's called) from my MP I got:
Security check valid
Criminality check valid
Immigration check in progress...
What is immigration check? Anyone knows? Don't IRCC have all my info already with all previous applications And so?

MrChazz

May 4, 2021
In my ATIP (or whatever it's called) from my MP I got:
Security check valid
Criminality check valid
Immigration check in progress...
What is immigration check? Anyone knows? Don't IRCC have all my info already with all previous applications And so?
Is that what it actually says or just what your MP told you it says?

natashagils

Apr 4, 2022
This is my mother’s August 2019 Application. Her file is practically untouched. ATIP says file in Archives for online test but she is 70 years old. I have tried everything to understand what’s going on but to no avail. Do guys recommend going for a lawyer?

That sucks. I'm sorry it's been so long and frustrating. My application has been similarly stuck

Ash79

Feb 24, 2022
Does anyone knows a case for someone waiting for one year after the application is ready(i.e. oath ready)? Does he had to do fingerprint more than two times? I did my second fingerprint and became approved then I waited for one year without any response. Do you have to do third fingerprint because my application got stuck waiting for ceremony date for more than 1 year

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Does anyone knows a case for someone waiting for one year after the application is ready(i.e. oath ready)? Does he had to do fingerprint more than two times? I did my second fingerprint and became approved then I waited for one year without any response. Do you have to do third fingerprint because my application got stuck waiting for ceremony date for more than 1 year
Has a decision been made on your file?

MrChazz

May 4, 2021
This is my mother’s August 2019 Application. Her file is practically untouched. ATIP says file in Archives for online test but she is 70 years old. I have tried everything to understand what’s going on but to no avail. Do guys recommend going for a lawyer?

Get a lawyer to write a demand letter for a mandamus.

Reactions: mbi3000

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Yes most likely you will get a new request for fingerprints. Once you are tagged for fingerprints then they keep asking mostly every year till oath is done. Doesnt matter if its DM already. I have seen posts marking the file to in-progress and issue fingerprints.
Of course many have given fingerprints more than once. There is no cap limit like twice or thrice to make them stop asking for new prints.
Prints are needed to trigger a new criminal record request as the record expires in 12 months.