February 8th, 2011 (CIC MISS)
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011
Med's Request
RE-DO December 15th, 2011
Med's Done....
December 22, 2011
Interview........
May 10th, 2011- PASSED and informed the same day :-)
Passport Req..
January 24th, 2012-(phone call from Embassy) "medical has been received" updated on ECAS on December 19th
VISA ISSUED...
January 25th, 2012- Drop off PPT in the morning and told to come back in afternoon to pick-up PPT with Canadian VISA :-)
Anyone got updates? Is there still people who don't have decision made?
Pffft, this is a funny question. I applied in August 2019 and still waiting for a test. Glad to see others have some movement. The never ending journey to becoming a Canadian citizen. Our neighbour two doors down became a citizen from start to finish in 8 months (online application). Imagine how I felt hearing that? I was thrilled for him and his family but just as confused with our 2019 applications.

Benny007

Apr 5, 2022
I need help! I got my status updated online to take the test online but up till now I haven't received any email. Only have three days left for my window to expire, can I just take the test or have to wait for the email which may never come. Thanks

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
I need help! I got my status updated online to take the test online but up till now I haven't received any email. Only have three days left for my window to expire, can I just take the test or have to wait for the email which may never come. Thanks
I heard some people took it without an invitation. You need your UCI and application number to take the test which you already have. If you decide to take it, skim their website for instructions to have an idea what to expect and what is allowed and what is not. Otherwise, call them tomorrow at 8am EDT and talk to an agent.

Benny007

Apr 5, 2022
I heard some people took it without an invitation. You need your UCI and application number to take the test which you already have. If you decide to take it, skim their website for instructions to have an idea what to expect and what is allowed and what is not. Otherwise, call them tomorrow at 8am EDT and talk to an agent.
Many thanks for the response. I do not have their contact number so I guess I will just write the test.

Reactions: CaBeaver

Hussam68

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
check your email and junk folder… search @cic.gc.ca. If nothing call IRCC and email your local IRCC office

Benny007

Apr 5, 2022
Thanks to everyone that responded, I spoke with IRCC and was told I can go ahead and write the test.

mbi3000

Feb 27, 2021
This is my mother’s August 2019 Application. Her file is practically untouched. ATIP says file in Archives for online test but she is 70 years old. I have tried everything to understand what’s going on but to no avail. Do guys recommend going for a lawyer?

Reactions: natashagils

Hussam68

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
This is my mother’s August 2019 Application. Her file is practically untouched. ATIP says file in Archives for online test but she is 70 years old. I have tried everything to understand what’s going on but to no avail. Do guys recommend going for a lawyer?

I advise you to write to the Minister and his deputy.

Reactions: mbi3000