+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Yeah:) it’s quite fast considering I was under SS:)

I sent my passport today and it will arrive in Ottawa tomorrow. Could you please tell me how long it takes them to process it and return it to me?
Ottawa people are getting it back very quickly, within 2 weeks or so.

I'm in transit so had to submit in New Delhi, India, and it's taking around a month.

Reactions: baltzly

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
How can I forget you my friend! I really feel this thread is where I needed to go when feeling vulnerable or lost, and I will continue being here every day until we all get our PPR:)

I think you should be able to get some rough idea about how much more time is needed before your case can be finalized once you get your notes. I still firmly believe you are not under SS, so your wait is surely due to low efficiency of the local VO or some administrative procedures.
:) That's great, I share the same sentiments too.

Yes, will update once my notes arrive next week if there are no delays!

nagarajsarath6

Jan 1, 2019
Hi guys,
When i logged in to my profile today, noticed the word 'application updated' . But when i opened to read, everything was same as it was before.
Again when i clicked account home, it turned into 'submitted' status
Is this the ghost update?

AOR - aug 11th

thanks in advance!
Yes, it is. This happened to me a few months ago. But,my application is still under review for about 10 months now. At least, it is a sign that they're reviewing your application, actively. Could be on the last stages of making a decision? All you can do is stay positive and be patient, easier said than done I know. I've been waiting since 5th of May 2019.

Last edited:

ad1987

Feb 25, 2020
Hi,

I am in a kind of a pickle here. I received my PPR email last week and yesterday I sent my passport and photos to the CPCO Ottawa office via FedEx (Philadelphia). Unfortunately, the FedEx store were unable to create a return shipping label from the store, so I sent the package without a return shipping label. Now, I have created a return shipping label from my own computer and saved it as a PDF file. Is there any way to email the PDF directly to the CPCO Ottawa office?

Thank you!

Abhijeet.katte

Dec 5, 2019
Not necessarily. Call them or order notes to see the what is ongoing in your application. Maybe you will get it soon after the 6-month period ended.
Thanks for comforting me.. doing it through an IRCC recognized agent.. He mentioned im at the last leg and nothing to worry about... He says i'll get it in within 1 and half month. Fingers Crossed, Keeping Calm and Praying...

SLdish89

Feb 13, 2020
Hi , August 1st AOR, starting 8 months from this Sunday . Any update for August candidates. Mine only shows Med and Bio .. Passes..
Call centre agent said recommended pass.. any one on this timeline?