+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

wdvrdx111

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
I think sending extra explanation or additional documents voluntarily via webform is never gonna hurt in any way. I myself actually used the webform to submit one more job description letter around 10 days after eAOR, and the letter was forwarded to my VO promptly. Then I found out from my notes that the original one was actually sufficient and they didn't really rely on this new one when accessing my eligibility, but as I said, it doesn't hurt at all:)
Thanks a lot, folks! I may draft a letter of explanation to request their recalculation of my scores. It just shocks me that over four months they cannot fix a simple calculation mistake...

Mr.x1990

Jul 12, 2018
Hello everyone,
I received my AOR (August 17 2019)
I did upfront medical and police clearance. Does anyone know how long does it take for the next step ?

Mr.x1990

Jul 12, 2018
Nobody really knows. You need to either call them or order GCMS notes to find out what is happening to your application. Also, nobody can estimate a conclusion time, not even IRCC itself.
Oh ok thanks,
I guess yeah I’ll order GCMS notes. I hope the wait ends soon.

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Thanks my friend

Have you submitted your webform for an appeal?
I submitted it, I'm working on the proof of funds now. The funds from my stock traded arrived in my bank, I literally now have a checking account called "Canada settlement funds" with 15,000 cad. I'm about to get on the phone to see if my bank can issue me an asset verification letter today as well as a off cycle bank statement.

Reactions: baltzly

nextlevelife

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Where is your VO? I just got a GU too! I'm now waiting on the line of IRCC call center to figure out what that GU means.

If they say all passed but no final decision yet, it means your case has cleared everything and is awaiting a final review by an officer who will trigger PPR once the review is done.
Ottawa
Awesome bro ... keep updated here once u r done with call.

Reactions: baltzly