***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
Thank you :) enjoy your post PPR journey!
Oh boy...Yours is also coming! Like you say: it's around the corner.
It seems it's been processed in batches and Sidney is finalizing the cases.
Can't wait to see your post here about getting your golden e-mail too.

Reactions: baltzly

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
If those activities haven't started, then you still don't know if you will be under SS. I hope not of course:)
I really hope I'm not! I'm so ready to go. I've been looking at apartments and cars. I was going to go to BC, but now NL looks tempting. It is so cheap and beautiful. My money would go a long long way there.

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
I appreciate your support for my morale:)
In order to witness my PPR post you may need to continue browsing this thread for another 2-6 months haha.
Bro I was in a real bad situation then you and i got my PPR without any problem. Even if you are in SS it doesn’t matter I am pretty sure you will get your golden email soon if not immediate it’ll eventually be, so please don’t loose hope stay strong I am sure we will get to see your PPR post here very soon

Last edited:

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Bro I'm really happy for you since you were in desperate need of this PR status. For me now the only thing to do is to wait. Once the case is sent for SS, then the 6-month processing time no longer applies. I personally have never experienced anything that is without a due date. It leaves me in a very disadvantaged position.

I utterly appreciate you still being here and comforting me:)
I haven't gotten mine either, so I'm still here with you ;)

And I'll definitely be here to congratulate you when you get yours.

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Thanks a lot my friend:)

Since your security hasn't started yet, there is still a big chance that it is not SS, so you will hear good news soon. The vast majority of cases exceeding 6 months are SS cases, so you will be fine!
I hope so. I really need this badly! I pray I get that golden email soon so that I can start my life in Canada. I even found the perfect apartment, it over looks the ocean. NL is super affordable , jobs don't pay that well, but if one can work remote then it will be heaven basically.

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
At one time I was also imagining my life as a PR, but now I refrain from thinking about this because my life will have to be adjusted according to the timing and result of this application, so what I plan now may not be suitable for the time after I get my PR..
Yeah, it's weird and can be distressing not knowing. I think it's good to have multiple attractive and viable plans, so that whatever happens, you are good!

zoug86

Jan 20, 2018
Victoria, BC, Canada
Hey

I actually saw this many months ago. What I understand is that back in 2017 and 2018, there were many prolonged SS cases that went beyond 12- 18 months. From 2019, SS has been speeded up and an increasing number of cases can be finalized within 5-8 months. There are always some super long cases that exceed 18 months, but I believe they only make up a tiny proportion of all the SS cases. Since this petition is particularly about delayed cases, we surely can see a crazily high density of super slow cases here, but it doesn't mean they are common.

By now I have completed 5 months of SS. If my SS can be finalized within 7-8 months, then I will still have 2-3 months' waiting to do, and I can now mentally accept this scenario. Since my case has already gone beyond 6 months, I don't have any high expectations anymore.

You don't need to be scared at all at this point because you don't know if you have been or will be sent for SS.
Thanks for the explanation! I know I am not under RR, but not sure about SS.

sitedoever

Nov 8, 2019
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-08-2019
AOR Received.
09-08-2019
Hey gang, got my PPR!

CEC INLAND - 174 days
- Aug 9th AOR
- Aug 30th MEP
- Aug 30th Ghost update
- Sep 10th Ghost update
- Oct 29th Applied to BOWP
- Jan 24h BOWP approved
- Jan 29th Ghost update
- Jan 30th PPR

Visa Office: CIO Sydney

Good luck for everyone

waidee19

Feb 3, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I've been following this thread for a while. I just received my Ready for Visa e-mail 3 days ago so here's my update:

AOR: August 2, 2019
Medicals Passed: August 23, 2019
Biometrics Completed: September 10, 2019
Ready for Visa e-mail (PPR): January 31, 2020

I'm a single FSW-O applicant. Interesting thing to note is I never got any updates or changes to my profile after the Biometrics one. I did order GCMS notes around mid-December but I still haven't received those. My online profile still shows no updates - says my application is processing, even though I've already received the Ready for Visa e-mail. I received the e-mail 2 days before completing the 6-month mark.

There's light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck!

Cheers,

Reactions: SurfacePro

zoug86

Jan 20, 2018
Victoria, BC, Canada
When will you hit the 6-month mark? Have you ordered any notes? The common theory is that if you cannot be issued PPR soon after eligibility is passed, you are likely to be experiencing SS. A usual security check should take no more than 2-6 weeks.
I will hit the end in 14 days! I had only ordered the GCMS notes. I think I will order the CBSA notes now.