+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Wow, that's a while for security. What was your country of residence when you applied, if you don't mind me asking.

Me AOR August 13th
I think everything is passed except security. I emailed them recently and they said security has not started. But they said they don't need anything from me and all the appropriate departments have what they need.

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
I'm a FSW inland applicant, so I was residing in Canada when applying for this. I think you guys will all get your PPR earlier than me. I will most likely be the last one on this thread to receive an update from IRCC.
That's good that you are in Canada. Do you still have time left on your stay? And what area are you in in Canada?

I hope I get mine soon! My boss from the US is holding on to a position for me to work remotely from Canada. But he can't wait too long. If I don't get PR soon then I'll lose the opportunity.

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
I just graduated from the University of Manitoba, so I am eligible for the Post Graduation Work Permit, so keeping my legal status here shouldn't be a problem.

You will get yours very soon. I have no doubt about it:)
That's good at least you can stay in Canada.

I really wish we could all do a big meet up once we are in Canada!

cadf19

Oct 10, 2019
Thank you my friend.

As your guys get PPR and leave this thread one by one, I will feel increasingly lonely here... Only a few August folks left...
I feel exactly the same here!
But I haven't seen many cases of PNP-O lately so I'm trying to stay positive about the 6 months mark...17 days left.

time.pass1970

Jan 22, 2020
I'm a FSW inland applicant, so I was residing in Canada when applying for this. I think you guys will all get your PPR earlier than me. I will most likely be the last one on this thread to receive an update from IRCC.
Me too, FSW-I. As I said a while back, FSW-I applications seem to be moving the slowest, when common sense dictates those should be the easiest ones to knock off

After my ghost update yesterday, I was a bit hopeful but my hope is fading away.

Reactions: baltzly

Adarshhg21

Sep 24, 2019
Finally! Express Entry Journey of 168 days Concluded with PPR! Here is my timeline

Stream FSW-Outland US resident
ITA- June 24 2019
CRS- 478
AOR- 15th August 2019
MEP and BIL- 4th September 2019
RPRF request and eligibility met- 12th September 2019
File moved from CIO Sydney to CPC Ottawa- January 2020
Ghost update and PPR- 30th January 2020

Thanks everyone for the help and support, here's wishing everyone a speedy PPR! See you on the other side!

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Is there potentially a problem with your police certificates? Usually criminality should be the least time consuming one among those several stages. It’s also unusual that the agent can predict your application is going to take long.

now I can see that as long as there is any minor issue, the the 6 month timeframe no longer applies.

I will call them next Monday, though I don’t expect any valuable reply.
If there's an issue with the PCC itself they reject it at the R10 stage. I actually had it happen to me in June. This is my second application.
That's why I don't understand why I'm stuck at criminality in progress. I've asked them why nothing's changed but the agent I got last time did not explain anything further.

I am planning to call too, but like you said I don't expect anything. I've got a feeling I'm going into SS or one of those weird places where applications go to die.

Reactions: baltzly

pratham02j

May 21, 2019
Hi all,

I hope this will help and provide some hope. I received my visa stamping email today. Below is my timeline and profile.

AOR - 22nd Aug 2019
Medical - 16 Sep 2019
Biometric - 18 Sep 2019
1st update - immediately after medical
2nd ghost update - 30th Sep 2019
3rd ghost update - 30th Jan 2020
Visa stamping email - 31st Jan 2020
I am a OINP candidate. So my stream is PNP - O. Nationality and country of residence is India.
I had submitted a webform and received reply on 12th Dec that my criminality and background verification was valid while security was yet to start.
I requested for GCMS notes on 8th Jan 2020. As per 30 days timeline they should be available on 5th Feb 2020, but i received my visa email already.
Most important - my Visa office was CIO Syndney, NS as per the webform I had raised in Dec. Even in today's email it says primary office CIO, though it does not say CIO sydney. I don't think my file moved to any other office.
I have been asked to submit passports to New Delhi office via vfs.

I hope this helps those who are anxiously waiting. I was also reading each thread to see the movement and timelines. Wish everybody all the best.

Reactions: WantToImmigrate