VO - ND
AOR- 23 aug 2019
MEP - 9 sep 2019
biometrics - 12 sep 2019
Eligibility - not started
Criminality - passed
Security - not started
Background Check: In process
Estimated time as per portal: 23 Feb 2020; 5 months already down; it shows 30 days remaining!

The agent mentioned that since my eligibility is not yet started, it would take at least 2-3 months once it is started and the deadline is likely to get exceed.

Can someone please confirm if this is normal for Delhi VO and can I expect PPR within the estimated timeline?
When I called IRCC a few days ago, the agent told me she couldn't see information on my eligibility, security etc as my file is with the local VO. Yet your file is also with the local VO but they've managed to release the information bro you. Hmm..

TB2019

Nov 15, 2019
Just wanted to say how reassuring it is that there are others in the same position, there seems to have been no progress on my file since end of September.
AOR August 13
Criminality and Eligibility passed end of September. Meds passed at start of September
Security not started.
PNP Inland

The agent I spoke to said that my file was in a queue to start security, also said that there were delays. If there is that much of a backlog I don't understand why they are inviting 3000+ people a fortnight? Surely the backlog will get worse.

Also, don't think that certain countries are taking longer than others, I was born and lived in England and have only travelled to Europe and N. America.

Find it incredibly frustrating that some people get their PPR in two months and others 6+. Would like to know what the current average processing time is because I suspect it is not 80% cases in 6 months.
Hi,I think we are in the same boat. 13 days left.
PNP-inland
AOR Aug 6,
MEP Sept 3
MEP extended Jan 16

TB2019

Nov 15, 2019
We have similar timelines,
Aor Aug 10th
Mep Sept 3rd
RPRF request Sep 17th(paid 18th)
No updates after that
PNP inland
VO Sydney NS
Do you know your VO?
Don't know yet. Haven't call them or check the notes.
I would call them if it exceeds six months.
I guess probably at Sydney office as you., for it's PNP.
How did you know the VO? Did you call them?
Best wishes!

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know yet. Haven't call them or check the notes.
I would call them if it exceeds six months.
I guess probably at Sydney office as you., for it's PNP.
How did you know the VO? Did you call them?
Best wishes!
Yeah i called them to find out also in my notes it says Sydney primary office and ottawa secondary office.
I guess it will eventually gets transferred to Ottawa towards the end before they make a decision

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Now it is almost confirmed that files are in a queue to be sent for security checks. They seem to have a huge backlog.
Yeah and also there is no way we can find out if our security has started or if we are still waiting in the queue
I guess even the call centre agents cannot see if it is going on in the background of waiting in the queue

Reactions: baltzly

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Now it is almost confirmed that files are in a queue to be sent for security checks. They seem to have a huge backlog.
Hey i was checking the July 2019 AOR page and noticed few Sydney VO applicants getting PPRs around Christmas time in December(5months), so the reason ours getting delayed is probably because of holidays in between and we can expect updates on our files any time now

nextlevelife

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Probably 1st week of Feb we can get more updates on this.
Even in 1st two weeks of this month more no. of applicants got ppr compared to 2nd part.

Looks like security checks are initiated in batch wise in each month.

zoug86

Jan 20, 2018
Victoria, BC, Canada
Haha

Is that person a FSW inlander or outlander? Outland applicants' files are processed by overseas VO so we may not be able to use its timeline as a reference...

I'm really curious to know more about their internal procedures as I don't understand why some people's files seem to be able to "jump the queue" and get a much faster processing time.
I think this person is FSW outland, but still that is a record!

Reactions: baltzly