+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Also, as far as I know, there is no need to inform IRCC of any change in your funds/accounts after eAOR.
Was there enough fund in your daily account to meet the IRCC requirement? Or you could only reach that required amount when combining all your accounts together?
They would have to combine them all together. They come up to about $16,000 CAD. I am paranoid about having money in my check-in account. Most of the money is in my savings and investment account. The letter from the investment place, Fidelity specified that I can access my money whenever.

Reactions: baltzly

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
Yes. I have seen that kind of case too, but the thing is that I am under SS and then I assume the 6-month processing time no longer applies to me.

Also, I remember you said you've been to many countries. Me too. Therefore, I have no idea if they are requesting clearance from all of those countries that I have briefly visited (not only countries where I have stayed for 6 months) . If that is the case, then my application is destined to be a lengthy and time-consuming one. I really hope they don't process security check in this way.
@baltzly You've been under SS for quite some time now, it would be about time. I'm hoping the best for you and that the golden e-mail comes soon.
My timeline also shows 5 days to go with no updates at all. :(
Every day, on my way to work, I say to myself "today is the day!" even though truth is I know it will take more than 6 months (the security started in Dec/19 only). My husband (main applicant) has also traveled to a lot of places due to his work.
Last time my husband called IRCC, the agent said they were only requesting security information from our home country, but I don't know...

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
@baltzly You've been under SS for quite some time now, it would be about time. I'm hoping the best for you and that the golden e-mail comes soon.
My timeline also shows 5 days to go with no updates at all. :(
Every day, on my way to work, I say to myself "today is the day!" even though truth is I know it will take more than 6 months (the security started in Dec/19 only). My husband (main applicant) has also traveled to a lot of places due to his work.
Last time my husband called IRCC, the agent said they were only requesting security information from our home country, but I don't know...
Hey @Elaine_B , hope you get PPR within the 6 month time frame too.. waiting to hear the good news from you and @baltzly in a few days.

Reactions: Elaine_B

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
Hey

Thank you for encouraging me:) I have completed 5 months of SS by this week. My due date is this upcoming Sunday. I'm surprised that the agent said they only request info from home country. Usually agents refrain from disclosing this kind of detailed information.

I sincerely hope you are not under SS.
That's the reason I don't trust this information we got. I mean, if they didn't even want to disclosure the VO to us, how can I trust such important information to be accurate?

Last edited:

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
To be honest, I don't think the visa officers care about the due dates of our cases. I guess they won't make any effort to finalize our cases even if they have noticed that our cases were about to exceed 6 months. They simply don't care.
I agree. You know, I guess after doing this for a long time, one would have the tendency to be detached and probably consider all as files to be completed, and not people behind the files.

long_time_waiting

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Is anyone else starting to freak out that there is something wrong with their application and that's why it's delayed? I keep seeing people with AOR in October getting PPR and even though my eligibility is recommended pass I'm starting to worry.
Can't help but think there must be something wrong for it to be delayed... even though every time I have called they say the application is "progressing normally"
I really hope they are just delayed

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Is anyone else starting to freak out that there is something wrong with their application and that's why it's delayed? I keep seeing people with AOR in October getting PPR and even though my eligibility is recommended pass I'm starting to worry.
Can't help but think there must be something wrong for it to be delayed... even though every time I have called they say the application is "progressing normally"
I really hope they are just delayed
I get paranoid about this too. Especially when I see people getting rejecting after 6 months. This application process has caused so many of us unnecessary anxiety. I've never been so anxious each time I get an email notification.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Has anyone ordered from getgcmsnotesbuddy? Are all sites similar? I thought of ordering from them as I can order both gcms+cbsa together, rather than paying separately.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
This is actually the worst nightmare of my life so far. I have NEVER EVER experienced any thing that doesn't have a due date/timeframe. This endless process is indeed torturing me.
Before I started this process, I was so certain the journey would be smooth and I'll get the outcome within the expected time frame. Hahaha , little did I know how much anxiety this will cause. I feel sorry for those who are waiting 1 year, some 2 years to get an update. I hope we won't be in that boat.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
I still believe you will get it in the next 1-2 months because of your nationality:)

At the beginning of this process, Although I didn't think I would be one of those whose cases get processed super fast, I didn't expect my case to exceed 6 months at all.. I am about to join that 6 months+ club very soon..
Thanks... But this process has shown us how unpredictable ircc can be. I don't think nationality has that big a part to play, it boils down to how fast the VO can process the application or simply whether or not they want to touch our file. (That's why some people get it in 1 month!?!) Of course I'm still remaining hopeful :)