+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

Mohit.19

Apr 15, 2019
Hi my AOR is 27 August. Called my agent she is saying dat medical has been cleared n after that d profile is showing background check. There has been no update. 6 months tym is abt to get over n nothing is happening. Sumone advise me wt Shud I do. My consultant even told me that profiles are even taking 8 months. Is it true?

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Mine has 28 days remaining with 85% completion...no update since Sept 3rd when medical was passed. My biometrics has not updated since Sept 17th. I raised a web form and got a response that they received my biometrics, but yet it hasn’t been updated. The whole thing is annoying cos no one knows what is happening exactly with our file. Let’s just be hopeful till we hear the good news
Exact same timeline. 28 days left, no update since Sept 3rd. I have no hopes that this will finish on time.

Reactions: baltzly

priyanka93

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Has anyone tried calling CIC +1-888-242-2100 for the file status recently? the automated line says they cannot find my file with the information I provided even though I am putting the right information.
Has anyone else experienced this?
When it says that, just press 0. You will be directed to speak with an agent.

priyanka93

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
How long did GCMS notes take? What else can be done to get attention to our case?

Last time I spoke with an agent I also was told that no update since September 5th and the agent rudely hung up as I tried to ask why no update :(
It took about 31 days to get the notes. I called the agent yesterday and it is still the same status. Criminality in progress and security has not started. File in Sydney VO.

priyanka93

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Yeah do call IRCC I am sure your file got transferred to a different VO after your R10 check, if that is the case their is a very good chance your application will be finalized within 6months which is very soon
Good Luck
Unfortunately, my file is still at Sydney VO.

jaibajrangbali

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10-10-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
What did they say about your eligibility,
Is it passed, Recommended pass or met?
What's the difference between passed, Recommended pass or met? I am October AOR and my eligibility was MET as of Nov 12th.

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
What's the difference between passed, Recommended pass or met? I am October AOR and my eligibility was MET as of Nov 12th.
Recommended pass and Met are same thing, usually if your A11.2 eligibility assessment is done by a case analyst at CIO Sydney instead of Ottawa or Edmonton they will note it as ‘Met’, after that your file will be sent to a senior Visa Officer who will check the recommendations made by the case analyst and will do a final review on your eligibility then change it to ‘Passed’.
In most cases if your eligibility assessment is done at Sydney then it will remain their until they make a final decision on your application

marksiwat123

Jan 17, 2020
Hi My AOR is Aug 21, 2019. Medical passed on September 20, 2019. No updates since then. My processing time is 81% up to now. I called +1-888-242-2100 just now, but they said IRCC hotline is currently unavailable, I don't even have a change to enter my information or speak with an agent. Should I try to call them next Monday? Or just wait unit February 21, 2019.

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Hi My AOR is Aug 21, 2019. Medical passed on September 20, 2019. No updates since then. My processing time is 81% up to now. I called +1-888-242-2100 just now, but they said IRCC hotline is currently unavailable, I don't even have a change to enter my information or speak with an agent. Should I try to call them next Monday? Or just wait unit February 21, 2019.
Apparently the phone line is going through a maintenance, even the automated system is not reachable.
I guess we’ll have to try again on Monday

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
I just browsed Myimmitracker's August data, out of the 540 cases monitored there, less than 150 have got PPR, and many of us have already entered our 6th month, so I really have doubts about their commitment and ability to finalize 80% of all the cases within 6 months...
Do you think the chances of getting rejected significantly decreases as the completion date draws nearer? Or it doesn't matter, and you could be rejected any time.

T. Star

Feb 26, 2019
With the number of applicants yet to receive PPR, I am just patiently waiting to see if the 80% application can be attained. We all cannot be on SS or RR... Just saying.. We have few days left let us see what IRCC comes up with..