+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
39 days left on the tracker for me, 79% complete. Have yet to call or email to find out my VO or any updates, I'm thinking I will do that if my application is still not completed in 39 days. Feeling so anxious everyday, but for some reason I've managed to deal with the anxiety quite well lately by convincing myself not to think of it so often. Good luck to us Aug applicants!

Reactions: baltzly

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
So I just re-checked my GCMS notes, it says R10 ok and then says PC check pending. This was updated on Sept 4th, thats when I received the request for RCMP check. I received these notes on Jan 3rd. Do you think things would have changed? Should I call IRCC this morning?
Yeah do call IRCC I am sure your file got transferred to a different VO after your R10 check, if that is the case their is a very good chance your application will be finalized within 6months which is very soon
Good Luck

Last edited:

atacama

Mar 21, 2019
Yes, I'm in the same boat - hopefully it will show up later today.
Yes hopefully. I saw that you have a letter in your online account confirming PR and that copy of this letter along with COPR is being mailed. It's strange in my account it says approved, but I don't have that letter.

codepink

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Do MyImmiTracker estimations take delays caused due to the holiday season into account? It has predicted my PPR date at January 8, but I really don't know if this factors in the sluggishness that can only be expected over the next three weeks.
Hi, how does myimmitracker work?

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
I got my AOR on Aug 10th, ordered GCMS notes and it said Security not started yet. My application has not been updated since Sept 4th, thats when my medicals were cleared. Its very stressful. My BOWP also in process and I want to be able to visit my family in March. I am on implied status, so stressful.
How long did GCMS notes take? What else can be done to get attention to our case?

Last time I spoke with an agent I also was told that no update since September 5th and the agent rudely hung up as I tried to ask why no update :(

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone tried calling CIC +1-888-242-2100 for the file status recently? the automated line says they cannot find my file with the information I provided even though I am putting the right information.
Has anyone else experienced this?

LilyBee

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Has anyone tried calling CIC +1-888-242-2100 for the file status recently? the automated line says they cannot find my file with the information I provided even though I am putting the right information.
I have the same issue. I called them and I got the same response

LilyBee

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Mine has 28 days remaining with 85% completion...no update since Sept 3rd when medical was passed. My biometrics has not updated since Sept 17th. I raised a web form and got a response that they received my biometrics, but yet it hasn’t been updated. The whole thing is annoying cos no one knows what is happening exactly with our file. Let’s just be hopeful till we hear the good news

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Mine has 28 days remaining with 85% completion...no update since Sept 3rd when medical was passed. My biometrics has not updated since Sept 17th. I raised a web form and got a response that they received my biometrics, but yet it hasn’t been updated. The whole thing is annoying cos no one knows what is happening exactly with our file. Let’s just be hopeful till we hear the good news
Even i don’t have any updates after September, my medicals passed on Sep 3rd and got RPRF request on Sep 17th(paid and uploaded receipt on Sep 18th) no updates after that.
After uploading RPRF receipt my additional documents changed to not applicable, does it say the same thing for your biometrics?
Also do you know your VO?

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
This is exactly what is happening to me!
Biometrics still says not received even though the number is there and they have it in their database.
I think it basically means that no one has looked at our files since September :(

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Hey

I have heard that 8am Canadian local time is the best time to call. I myself have called them at different times of day and I could always get through, despite an average 20-30 minute wait:)

I think you should ask them for a detailed update on the status of your application (criminality eligibility and security). Also, ask them when your criminality/eligibility was passed as this will help you know how much time has elapsed after eligibility/criminality was passed, therefore deducing the possibility of SS (unlikely in your case).
Thanks for the detailed information! I've heard that some agents refuse to disclose details, I will try to call this evening.

Reactions: baltzly

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Had the same issue but called again and it clicked and talked to rep as well.