+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

s5773377

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Dude stop posting these negativity comments before knowing all the facts. I don’t think you know what you are talking about and please stop responding in this forum without knowing anything. This place is for people who seek real help, stop discouraging people with your negative attitude.
Dude, why do you think it was negative comment....so, tell me what you do know....why you did not reply to his previous comments ? I would rather try to verify his status than being smart one and silent like you....back to his case, there was something not clear to me...if he got pnp invitation which meant he should be able to renew his work permission.

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Dude, why do you think it was negative comment....so, tell me what you do know....why you did not reply to his previous comments ? I would rather try to verify his status than being smart one and silent like you....back to his case, there was something not clear to me...if he got pnp invitation which meant he should be able to renew his work permission.
Why would I even respond to my own questions?
I was the one who posted this question in the first place,
You should go back and check it again.
That is the reason i am telling you not to respond anything negative before checking everything and before being clear of everything.

Sneha Keni

May 1, 2019
Hi. New to this thread. I received AOR on 5th August. Cleared Biometrics on 23rd Sep and RPRF paid on 20th September. Would be great if I could be added to the Whatsapp group as well. 9987050150

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Feeling anxious as I've not received RPRF request yet. Not sure if it's anything to do with a 3 month delay as my spouse had to undergo additional medical test. AOR 24 August, Bio 12 Sept, MEP 17 November. Received an ADR on 11 Sept for PCC (I'm applying from a country that requires a letter) but that was cleared by 13 Sept.

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
Hey

Happy 4-month anniversary! You are the first in the August group to enter the fifth month of your 6-month processing time, congratulations! Hope you will get PPR soon!
Yeah i just entered 4 month! Thanks ^_^ :D

I hope this month we all have news and that will be the most wonderful christmas present !!!

Another week of hope for all of us :)

Reactions: quelash13

tejaswi vanguri

Oct 16, 2019
Hello everyone. My Aor is august 2nd . I also entered into 5th month today. When I called CIC regarding my status they told me that my criminality passed,, eligibility recommended pass, security not started. My question is my visa office in Oct is ottawa and now in Nov is sydney. Usually files move from sydney to Ottawa mine is going in opposite direction is there something to worry about.
Kindly advice

dilpreet3991

Jun 27, 2019
Hello everyone. My Aor is august 2nd . I also entered into 5th month today. When I called CIC regarding my status they told me that my criminality passed,, eligibility recommended pass, security not started. My question is my visa office in Oct is ottawa and now in Nov is sydney. Usually files move from sydney to Ottawa mine is going in opposite direction is there something to worry about.
Kindly advice
What’s your background check status ?

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
Hello,
I was just wondering if someone had any similar experience as mine before, here is my situation
Iam pnp express entry applicant and my aor is august 10th.
Recently my bowp got refused saying my pnp is employer restricted and i had to stop working because i am out of status now. My employer put me on an unpaid leave until i figure this out,
Does anyone know if this will affect my pr processing in any way?
If someone had any similar experience before and got their pr’s please do share it, it’ll be really helpful

Thanks
Hello! I am not an expert but I know this process can be very stressful, so I would like to help you. I could find these two threads that might help you out:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/work-permit-extension-pnp-employment-restriction.430488/
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/wp-extension-with-employment-restricted-nomination.393175/

I can't tell if it affects your PR processing though. If I find anything else on this subject, I'll publish here.

Last edited:
Reactions: RockingRavi

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I am not an expert but I know this process can be very stressful, so I would like to help you. I could find these two threads that might help you out:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/work-permit-extension-pnp-employment-restriction.430488/
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/wp-extension-with-employment-restricted-nomination.393175/

I can't tell if it affects your PR processing though. If I find anything else on this subject, I'll publish here.
Thank You so much.

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
PPR
Received the golden mail at 9:48 AM today.

ITA 12 June 2019
AOR 4 August 2019
RPRF 4 August 2019
MEP 27 August 2019
BIL 28 August 2019
Request for IMM5406 30 Nov 2019
Submitted IMM5406 2 Dec 2019
PPR 3 Dec 2019

Thank you all the members for your help. Wish you all a speedy PPR.
Congrats on your ppr.
Are you inland or outland applicant?
Also are you CEC or PNP Express Entry?

Reactions: shahshrenikn