+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

dreams2020

Nov 22, 2019
I am not sure how WES works... but Would going home and applying as an outland cec applicant work for you?
Hey, thanks for responding. I did re-enter the pool and will re-apply.

Is it possible to submit an application to restore my status while my application to extend my work permit is still with IRCC. I currently have an implied status but my 90-day grace period is coming up and I don't want to have an illegal status while waiting for IRCC's response to my work permit extension.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Is there any hope for Aug AOR to get our PPR in early December? :(
I would say there is a chance, yes. :)

If you look at previous months, January had a clearance rate of 6-9% by the end of May...

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello Guys ,
Inland applicant 4 dependents
Aor Jul 29th
Mep Aug 22nd

I called the immigration office this week and the officer told me that you passed everything and your background check is cleared we are just waiting for the final decision from the Office .
Edmonton office.
Can anyone tell me when should I expect ppr please ?
It can be anything from few days, to a few month, your case is pending to be reviewed and it depends on the COs workload.

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
Hey, thanks for responding. I did re-enter the pool and will re-apply.

Is it possible to submit an application to restore my status while my application to extend my work permit is still with IRCC. I currently have an implied status but my 90-day grace period is coming up and I don't want to have an illegal status while waiting for IRCC's response to my work permit extension.
I dont know if this helps or if relevant:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/please-help-open-work-permit-restoration-status-while-waiting-for-pr.593675/

Can you or Did you applied to restore as a visitor in Canada?

Hang in there, the light will be at the end of the tunnel soon.

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
I would say there is a chance, yes. :)

If you look at previous months, January had a clearance rate of 6-9% by the end of May...
6 to 9%? for all applicants or CEC Inland-ers. Looks like I am looking at Dec 2020 to get my PR and not Dec 2019 if only 6 to 9% cases are cleared End of May for cec inland ...

looks like i can only do my phd in 2021 T_T

dreams2020

Nov 22, 2019
I dont know if this helps or if relevant:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/please-help-open-work-permit-restoration-status-while-waiting-for-pr.593675/

Can you or Did you applied to restore as a visitor in Canada?

Hang in there, the light will be at the end of the tunnel soon.
Thanks a bunch some useful points on that thread. No, I have not restored as a visitor but I think I will do that immediately. The chances of them approving my BOWP are non-existent, so at the risk of them rejecting it and asking me to leave immediately, I think I will restore as a visitor.

My CRS score is 495 so hopefully, I will get an ITA for the next draw and submit a new application.

Thank you again i'm trying to hang in there :)

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
6 to 9%? for all applicants or CEC Inland-ers. Looks like I am looking at Dec 2020 to get my PR and not Dec 2019 if only 6 to 9% cases are cleared End of May for cec inland ...

looks like i can only do my phd in 2021 T_T
I was referring to overall.. not CIC-I

If you look now at August, its already 8% cleared overall. You can review it on tracker.

chadnan93

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
My AOR is 16th August.

I called CIC last month after completion of 2 months and i was told that my criminality was done, Eligibility and Security is yet to start.
I called them yesterday again out of curiosity and the story is still the same :/ Eligibility and Security reviews not yet started.

VO-Ottawa

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Processing time trends and patterns weekly report:
If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current processing:
*This particular report looks at the last 24 hours, hence it can fluctuate each day. Its a snapshot of processing for TODAY.

Current PPR stats:
*October and November is slow-down period.

PPR Trend
*We had 40 PPRs on the 4th of November, it was truly raining.

Statuses by month:
As you can see, Jan, Feb, March and April are pretty much cleared. Leading to 7-8 average processing time.

Average processing time:
*After increase in September and October 2019, the processing time seem to start come down to averages for 2019 of about 200 days.

PPRs by Visa office
*Ottawa is steadily issuing 65-75% of all PPRs, the rest of the offices seem to be overfill or some sort of additional layer where extra checks are required.

Average time from IP2 to PPR:
*Its pretty stable nowadays. FSW-I taking the longest for whatever reasons, most likely has to do with some checks / agencies that delay internal (inland) checks.

Background check statuses by month:
*IP 1 is a leader.

Averages by some Selected NOCs:
*As you can see, taken 5 most popular IT nocs and the result is... well predicted.

ADRs
*The trend is very stable, some fluctuations due to the number of ITAs/Applicants, but the rest is stable.

Average by family size:
Highlighting: average waiting time doesn't really depend on how many dependents you have.

Average by VO:
*If you are in Manila, you are gonna wait long. Otherwise, within average timeframes.

Average by province:
*MB and NBPNP applicants are taking the longest on average to get PPR

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!