+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

MubH

Feb 28, 2019
Processing time trends and patterns weekly report:
If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current processing:
*This particular report looks at the last 24 hours, hence it can fluctuate each day. Its a snapshot of processing for TODAY.

Current PPR stats:
*October and November is slow-down period.

PPR Trend
*We had 40 PPRs on the 4th of November, it was truly raining.

Statuses by month:
As you can see, Jan, Feb, March and April are pretty much cleared. Leading to 7-8 average processing time.

Average processing time:
*After increase in September and October 2019, the processing time seem to start come down to averages for 2019 of about 200 days.

PPRs by Visa office
*Ottawa is steadily issuing 65-75% of all PPRs, the rest of the offices seem to be overfill or some sort of additional layer where extra checks are required.

Average time from IP2 to PPR:
*Its pretty stable nowadays. FSW-I taking the longest for whatever reasons, most likely has to do with some checks / agencies that delay internal (inland) checks.

Background check statuses by month:
*IP 1 is a leader.

Averages by some Selected NOCs:
*As you can see, taken 5 most popular IT nocs and the result is... well predicted.

ADRs
*The trend is very stable, some fluctuations due to the number of ITAs/Applicants, but the rest is stable.

Average by family size:
Highlighting: average waiting time doesn't really depend on how many dependents you have.

Average by VO:
*If you are in Manila, you are gonna wait long. Otherwise, within average timeframes.

Average by province:
*MB and NBPNP applicants are taking the longest on average to get PPR

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!
Does the “currently issuing ppr’s” box change everyday? At times it’s of August and now it’s back to June

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
if theres anything that's a huge blackbox, it would be the inner workings of IRCC ... I also don't know why they give ITAs more than they could handle...

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I agree. The processing speed has slowed down considerably this year. An increasing number of people's applications are not finalized within 6 months, and the possibility of early PPR is becoming slimmer and slimmer.
I am not sure if the actual intake (i.e number of ITAs) has increases this year. However, processing time certainly did.

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
Processing time trends and patterns weekly report:
If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current processing:
*This particular report looks at the last 24 hours, hence it can fluctuate each day. Its a snapshot of processing for TODAY.

Current PPR stats:
*October and November is slow-down period.

PPR Trend
*We had 40 PPRs on the 4th of November, it was truly raining.

Statuses by month:
As you can see, Jan, Feb, March and April are pretty much cleared. Leading to 7-8 average processing time.

Average processing time:
*After increase in September and October 2019, the processing time seem to start come down to averages for 2019 of about 200 days.

PPRs by Visa office
*Ottawa is steadily issuing 65-75% of all PPRs, the rest of the offices seem to be overfill or some sort of additional layer where extra checks are required.

Average time from IP2 to PPR:
*Its pretty stable nowadays. FSW-I taking the longest for whatever reasons, most likely has to do with some checks / agencies that delay internal (inland) checks.

Background check statuses by month:
*IP 1 is a leader.

Averages by some Selected NOCs:
*As you can see, taken 5 most popular IT nocs and the result is... well predicted.

ADRs
*The trend is very stable, some fluctuations due to the number of ITAs/Applicants, but the rest is stable.

Average by family size:
Highlighting: average waiting time doesn't really depend on how many dependents you have.

Average by VO:
*If you are in Manila, you are gonna wait long. Otherwise, within average timeframes.

Average by province:
*MB and NBPNP applicants are taking the longest on average to get PPR

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!
Average time by VO seems to be significantly increased. :( very sad to see that.

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
My timeline so far :

ITA : June 12th
AOR : August 7th
Medicals Passes : August 29th
Biometrics submitted : September 16th

Nothing since then :(
Starting to get a little nervous. My IELTS will expire in March of 2020, is that still a problem in the post AOR stage? Or only a problem before ITA?

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
My timeline so far :

ITA : June 12th
AOR : August 7th
Medicals Passes : August 29th
Biometrics submitted : September 16th

Nothing since then :(
Starting to get a little nervous. My IELTS will expire in March of 2020, is that still a problem in the post AOR stage? Or only a problem before ITA?
IELTS scores are locked in during AOR. nothing to worry about.

Reactions: ryeCatcher

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
I feel that fewer and fewer people get early PPR nowadays. In the past, many people got their PPR within the first 3-4 months, but it seems that period is long gone. The August group is going to cross the 4-month mark very soon, but I haven't seen lots of people get PPR. My guess is either people are stuck in eligibility review, or they are stuck in security just like me. I personally know 4 EE applicants this year, and none of them got their application processed within 6 months, so now even the 6-month processing time is not a safe zone anymore.
Back in 2017/2018, all my friends were telling me they obtained in 2 or 3 months.
I came in with the same expectation also.
Its hard to know when the end point is and hard to make some life decisions for sure...

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Thank you for your reply, Andy.
I was told that my profile is in Sydney. 110 days already passed but no email, no ADR, no Ghost Update, etc. It is so quiet that I am becoming anxious.
Best wishes to every one of us.
BTW, could you please provide me with the link of the August group?
Sydney CIO in Nova Scotia?

Yes they issue PPR and 8 months is the avg waiting time...even March AOR start to get PPR now and I am May

so don't expect anything in August Aor until next year

arav12345

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
December had the lowest number of PPRs last year.
Jan and Feb had the most PPRs. So fingers crossed. Set Feb next year.

Reactions: ryeCatcher

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
How do you all deal with the anxiety and wait? I know it's unhealthy, but I can't help checking my account for updates daily.

I dont think checking for updates daily is bad.
If there was a definitive timeline and the procedures were more transparent, I think everyone will be less anxious.
However, checking in this forum frequently and reading people with extremely long waits has really increased my anxiety for sure.

I started picking up more books to read in my free time (Stoicism, Lao Tzu, etc) to distract myself outside of work.
Hopefully we can all get within the 6 month timeline :( I really wanna know if they hit their quota for immigrants from other areas (family sponsorship stream etc) this year and try to reduce the approvals for economic migrants like us this year -_-