+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted some advice and guidance I am a CEC Inland

ITA AUG 18
AOR Aug 25 ( i also submitted my BOWP)
MEP Sep 13
The background did not start
NOV 22 Cancelled as incomplete

My 3-year post-grad work permit and visa expired Aug 25. I Was lucky to get an ITA a week before. After submitting my employers decided to let me go a week later. Unable to find work I have been waiting for news on my BOWP.

I received the rejection letter stating that my ECA for my masters was not done. My issue is WES is just incompetent. I did my undergrad in Canada and completed my masters in July in the UK however my transcripts are finalized and released in September. I submitted my application to WES Aug 18th and after sending them the digital log in to access my transcript they waited until end of October to let me know that they will not accept that. I ordered one and had it express mailed to WES, this time it was 3 weeks later after I called them to ask what was going on? and they told me they got it and are reviewing it and until today it's still not completed. I called them today after I received a message from cic to tell them that I was disappointed because they claim 35 business days but that's a lie. I wanted to cancel it but they told me that it was complete and they are just doing the final review which just upset me even more as i was looking at the letter from IRCC saying that the ECA was the reason for my rejection.

I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me. I am a single girl living in Toronto and I have no family here and I cannot work. I don't think that I can get the BOWP any more I am just waiting for that rejection to come in too. Should I leave Canada? Should I get a lawyer ( i can't afford one) What should I do I have worked for over a year, 4 year BA completed in Canada and MA in the UK, 490 express entry points?

Have a lovely day all :)
I am not sure how WES works... but Would going home and applying as an outland cec applicant work for you?

Reactions: dreams2020

LES1910

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted some advice and guidance I am a CEC Inland

ITA AUG 18
MEP Sep 13

My 3-year post-grad work permit and visa expired Aug 25. I Was lucky to get an ITA a week before. After submitting my employers decided to let me go a week later. Unable to find work I have been waiting for news on my BOWP.

I received the rejection letter stating that my ECA for my masters was not done. My issue is WES is just incompetent. I did my undergrad in Canada and completed my masters in July in the UK however my transcripts are finalized and released in September. I submitted my application to WES Aug 18th and after sending them the digital log in to access my transcript they waited until end of October to let me know that they will not accept that. I ordered one and had it express mailed to WES, this time it was 3 weeks later after I called them to ask what was going on? and they told me they got it and are reviewing it and until today it's still not completed. I called them today after I received a message from cic to tell them that I was disappointed because they claim 35 business days but that's a lie. I wanted to cancel it but they told me that it was complete and they are just doing the final review which just upset me even more as i was looking at the letter from IRCC saying that the ECA was the reason for my rejection.

I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me. I am a single girl living in Toronto and I have no family here and I cannot work. I don't think that I can get the BOWP any more I am just waiting for that rejection to come in too. Should I leave Canada? Should I get a lawyer ( i can't afford one) What should I do I have worked for over a year, 4 year BA completed in Canada and MA in the UK, 490 express entry points?

Im sorry to hear this, they could have just taken the point away from the masters, and you would have still had enough points to qualify. It's a shame they cancelled it as incomplete. But you did enter the pool and apply with no WES it seems?

I think your best bet is to enter the pool again ASAP - you don't even need the points from your masters, and if you can't afford to stay here until you have PR (which i dont expect many can do!!), go home over the holidays and hope it comes quickly because they did already pass your medicals and do an eligibility review of sorts.

Pacess

Aug 13, 2019
Sydney, generally doesn't issue PPRs. So no
Thank you for your reply, Andy.
I was told that my profile is in Sydney. 110 days already passed but no email, no ADR, no Ghost Update, etc. It is so quiet that I am becoming anxious.
Best wishes to every one of us.
BTW, could you please provide me with the link of the August group?

atacama

Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for your reply, Andy.
I was told that my profile is in Sydney. 110 days already passed but no email, no ADR, no Ghost Update, etc. It is so quiet that I am becoming anxious.
Best wishes to every one of us.
BTW, could you please provide me with the link of the August group?
Pacess, I've learned that sydney is normally slow. so don't be anxious, this is totally normal.

Pacess

Aug 13, 2019
Pacess, I've learned that sydney is normally slow. so don't be anxious, this is totally normal.
Hi Atacama, thank you for your kind words. Hopefully they can send my profile to other offices to shorten the waiting time. Otherwise no personal plan can be implemented.

melamy

Sep 29, 2019
Hi guys!

I've submitted my PR application on the 8th of august, tried to call IRCC a few minutes ago to check my status and after I entered all my information it said that they are unable to find information on my application. Does it happen sometimes? I can connect to my account so I don't understand why they can't find information.

Thanks for your help!

Pacess

Aug 13, 2019
Hi guys!

I've submitted my PR application on the 8th of august, tried to call IRCC a few minutes ago to check my status and after I entered all my information it said that they are unable to find information on my application. Does it happen sometimes? I can connect to my account so I don't understand why they can't find information.

Thanks for your help!
It doesn't work for a long long time. You call them and speak to an agent. They will tell you the details. Call 888-242-2100, dial 2-2-2-0 or 2-2-2-4-0, then wait with patience. An agent will answer the call. They may need some of your info.

Reactions: melamy

melamy

Sep 29, 2019
It doesn't work for a long long time. You call them and speak to an agent. They will tell you the details. Call 888-242-2100, dial 2-2-2-0 or 2-2-2-4-0, then wait with patience. An agent will answer the call. They may need some of your info.
Thank you so much Pacess!

punu999

Jul 25, 2018
AOR - JULY 27
MEP - AUG 21
IP2 START - NOV 7

YESTERDAY THERE WAS A GHOST UPDATE - THE STATUS CHANGED TO APPLICATION/PROFILE UPDATED BUT THEN CHANGED TO "SUBMITTED".

NO UPDATE SINCE THEN !

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hey Guys,

ITA AUG 18
MEP Sep 13

Sorry for you. But don't be sad. You have very high score and will immediately get ITA. Create a new profile.

Hopefully, you will receive the report from WES by Monday or Tuesday. Next draw is coming Wednesday so gather all the documents and ensure you don't miss anything.

I am not familiar with POGW. Contact the in-land members. I am FSW-O.

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
AOR - JULY 27
MEP - AUG 21
IP2 START - NOV 7

YESTERDAY THERE WAS A GHOST UPDATE - THE STATUS CHANGED TO APPLICATION/PROFILE UPDATED BUT THEN CHANGED TO "SUBMITTED".

NO UPDATE SINCE THEN !
Me too. Their workflow makes me speechless :(

dreams2020

Nov 22, 2019
Im sorry to hear this, they could have just taken the point away from the masters, and you would have still had enough points to qualify. It's a shame they canceled it as incomplete. But you did enter the pool and apply with no WES it seems?

I think your best bet is to enter the pool again ASAP - you don't even need the points from your masters, and if you can't afford to stay here until you have PR (which i don't expect many can do!!), go home over the holidays and hope it comes quickly because they did already pass your medicals and do an eligibility review of sorts.
Hey, thank you for your response. I did re-enter the pool and will re-apply. They did say that I would get a refund except that takes weeks. After calling WES and told them that I wanted a refund they told me that I couldn't get one because my evaluation was complete. I don't believe them because it was meant to be 35 business days, ( its been months!) and now they claim I will receive the document before Dec 10. I read horrific reviews that I wish i saw before. Anyways moving forward, I assume that my BOWP extension application will also be canceled. I currently have an implied status. I was wondering if it would be smart to restore my status as a visitor and get a visitor record and then a visitor visa so that I can go home and be able to gain re-entry? I think it would be a good idea to go home while I wait for the PR.

Is it possible to submit an application to restore my status while my application to extend my work permit is still with IRCC. My 90-day grace period is coming up and I don't want to have an illegal status while waiting for IRCC's response to my work permit extension.

dreams2020

Nov 22, 2019
Sorry for you. But don't be sad. You have very high score and will immediately get ITA. Create a new profile.

Hopefully, you will receive the report from WES by Monday or Tuesday. Next draw is coming Wednesday so gather all the documents and ensure you don't miss anything.

I am not familiar with POGW. Contact the in-land members. I am FSW-O.

Hey, thank you for taking the time to respond. I re-entered the pool and will re-apply and hope for the best. After calling WES they claim I will receive the document before Dec 10. So I will restore my status as a visitor.

Reactions: nns14

Faresyousyas

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Hello Guys ,
Inland applicant 4 dependents
Aor Jul 29th
Mep Aug 22nd

I called the immigration office this week and the officer told me that you passed everything and your background check is cleared we are just waiting for the final decision from the Office .
Edmonton office.
Can anyone tell me when should I expect ppr please ?