+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

Confusedal

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
There was 7200 ITAs issued in August 2019
If we assume 30% will be or is refused then we have 5040 applications.
Myimmitracker has 394 reported cases for August 2019. That is about 5% of total cases or 8% of potentially successful cases.

These charts are helpful but take it with a big pinch of salt. Assume 6 months processing time as stated by IRCC.
The number of ITAs issued in Aug probably doesn’t have a lot to do with how many actually got their AORs in the said month, which the tracker is about. I do take the statistics with a pinch of salt given the fact that my own case isn’t there’s. These reports are not the final word on what will happen to your file of course. But they do give you a good estimate. Besides it’s always fun to see how the other applicants are doing.

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
The number of ITAs issued in Aug probably doesn’t have a lot to do with how many actually got their AORs in the said month, which the tracker is about. I do take the statistics with a pinch of salt given the fact that my own case isn’t there’s. These reports are not the final word on what will happen to your file of course. But they do give you a good estimate. Besides it’s always fun to see how the other applicants are doing.
very well said! we definitely cant expect everyone to put their details in immitracker unless IRCC share their actual statistics. This information indeed provide us with a probability of the current trend which personally i believe a good tool for us.

Reactions: Confusedal

arav12345

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All,

Below is an extract of my wife's application. AOR August 27th. I called CIC and they said Criminality and medicals are completed. Security and eligibility is yet to be done. Can anyone advise if this application is on IP1 or IP2? Thanks all!

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - September 16, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - September 16, 2019 Completed.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I’m PNP-O from Ontario. I just wanted to quickly comment on how these stats have been spot on for my application so far. My profile seems to have hit IP1 in exactly 34 days since AOR, as shown above in the stats you shared, Andy. I would really appreciate if you could please share more insights and stats about the stages that follow.
I am working on new report - will publish it early tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback its great! Really appreciate it.

Reactions: Confusedal

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
There was 7200 ITAs issued in August 2019
If we assume 30% will be or is refused then we have 5040 applications.
Myimmitracker has 394 reported cases for August 2019. That is about 5% of total cases or 8% of potentially successful cases.

These charts are helpful but take it with a big pinch of salt. Assume 6 months processing time as stated by IRCC.

Official statistics show that admission through PR has increased significantly https://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/52e4b14b-597a-4ecf-a184-23a6e69b0d57 . Although it could be older application and we can't really tell the current speed of processing.
Do you recall how many are turned from ITA's are turned into eAPRs? As far as i can recall about 60% (don't quote me on that, i researched it 2-3 years ago). Moreover, not everyone will submit in August, most will submit in September or October. So we will see majority being in September or October tracker. The rest is yes, refusal rate is about 7%-15% again based on my research 3 years ago. So the sample size is about 10%-15% for some it goes up to 20% as we progress with processing 6 months onwards... but sample size of 10% is HUGE from statistics point of view, the sample is diverse...

Obviosuly its not an exact science... but it gives what i call an "indication".

Reactions: vgm10689 and LKRYA

vgm10689

May 29, 2019
No idea on how many turn into eAPR. That 30% refusal rate was a guesstimate which included declined invitations by candidates and refused applications by IRCC, I missed 10% based on your 60% success rate. I also hadn't considered people submitting at a later point.
I agree that a 10% is a good sample size even its below 10% it can be of value for sure. I am still not sure what the abandon rate of cases on myimmitracker in general. Do you know if they publish that or have a guesstimate?

BTW, Can I get a link to the Whatsapp group?

Do you recall how many are turned from ITA's are turned into eAPRs? As far as i can recall about 60% (don't quote me on that, i researched it 2-3 years ago). Moreover, not everyone will submit in August, most will submit in September or October. So we will see majority being in September or October tracker. The rest is yes, refusal rate is about 7%-15% again based on my research 3 years ago. So the sample size is about 10%-15% for some it goes up to 20% as we progress with processing 6 months onwards... but sample size of 10% is HUGE from statistics point of view, the sample is diverse...

Obviosuly its not an exact science... but it gives what i call an "indication".

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
No idea on how many turn into eAPR. That 30% refusal rate was a guesstimate which included declined invitations by candidates and refused applications by IRCC, I missed 10% based on your 60% success rate. I also hadn't considered people submitting at a later point.
I agree that a 10% is a good sample size even its below 10% it can be of value for sure. I am still not sure what the abandon rate of cases on myimmitracker in general. Do you know if they publish that or have a guesstimate?

BTW, Can I get a link to the Whatsapp group?
About 15% cases of never get final update.

The system works in the following way:

1. After 60 of inactivity - a reminder is sent to the user to update the case.

2. Reminder is sent each week until 90 days mark.

3. Then after 90 days the case becomes inactive and removed from the tracker.

So, the cases you see are the cases that have moved to "finalized" state by the user.

Reactions: vgm10689

bubai

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Hi All,

Below is an extract of my wife's application. AOR August 27th. I called CIC and they said Criminality and medicals are completed. Security and eligibility is yet to be done. Can anyone advise if this application is on IP1 or IP2? Thanks all!

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - September 16, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - September 16, 2019 Completed.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
did u able to call them... i am trying (from canada) but no luck

arav12345

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
did u able to call them... i am trying (from canada) but no luck
Yes, they even have this call back service so I dont even have to wait on line. I am calling from Canada too.