+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

Kiva2014

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
R 10 means completeness check of your submitted documents. If any document is missing, the application is rejected right away. R10 usually takes place at the same time as MEP. I have called IRCC and they told me I have passed all but security as of the time I called them, but there is no update since then.
Thank you for clarification. Do you have any dependent applicant? We're three. And do you have any idea whether they've called your prior employer? I'd like to inform my employer accordingly.

Reactions: baltzly

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
The service is still available, and the number you call from within Canada is 888 242 2100. I know we are still in Sep, but I have seen two people who submitted their app in August get their PPR, and that is very tempting haha.
Lol I can totallllly understand . I gave my biometrics yesterday and started checking for PPR in my Spam and main inboxes like 6 hours after :p

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Hahahahahaha I'm the same:) Did you notice there are two more late August AOR who got PPR in the last 48 hours? The mystery of security check is so intriguing. How could people clear security in just a few days? Originally I thought there should be a standard process that everyone has to go through and the security check timeframes for each individual may vary but should be that different.
I know right!! How ere they doing some things so quickly and others taking so long??

Personally, having talked to many people and stalking all the previous AoR threads from 2018 to now, I think it's about how straightforward your application is and what docs you have provided to make your process faster. Beyond that, it's just a chance.

Many people post after 5-6 months saying "oops I forgot to mention US visa rejection" or something like this, and it's obvious why they get delays. But many others with straight forward applications just coast through!!

So yeah - I'm just praying I'm one of the lucky ones.

Gmoney best

Sep 19, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations for submitting your eAPR and becoming part of August 2019 AOR gang.

This thread is to assist everyone with questions in relation to process tracking, trends, processing timelines concerns and just to get together and plan the upcoming move over to Canada while trying to understand when to expect your PPR.

Good luck!

I will be sharing some statistics below to help you with the process.

I'm new here

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
We all hope we could be the lucky ones:) My understanding of the security check process is different. As far as I know, it is done by CSIS and CBSA and the IRCC only receives results from them. Also, the way they investigate us is using their own database and the database of their allied foreign agencies to track our previous record, instead of relying on the information we provided in our application forms and documents, that's why I find it difficult to understand why for some people it takes so little time. I don't think they relax their security check procedures simply because an application is straightforward because they won't trust us in this step. They only trust their own database.
I absolutely agree! I don't think they will skip the basic steps like security and criminality AT ALL.
What I thought was for the Eligibility check and verifying your work experience, education etc. makes it easier for them when we provide all the correct docs and don't forget to mention something that might cause further review on their end.

My SO, who had a very straight forward application without any issues had to wait 7+ months We had no idea why it took so long but it did. Even notes and calls did not suggest anything. It's purely chance at that point, right? lol

Gmoney best

Sep 19, 2019
I absolutely agree! I don't think they will skip the basic steps like security and criminality AT ALL.
What I thought was for the Eligibility check and verifying your work experience, education etc. makes it easier for them when we provide all the correct docs and don't forget to mention something that might cause further review on their end.

My SO, who had a very straight forward application without any issues had to wait 7+ months We had no idea why it took so long but it did. Even notes and calls did not suggest anything. It's purely chance at that point, right? lol
So pls how can I'll been the one of this immigration pls

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I got my AoR on 22nd Aug 2019 and on 16th Sep i received Biometric letter. My wife is primary applicant and currently in London for business travel. Can somebody guide me if she can do her biometric from london VFS and i can do from Bangalore VFS? Our residence country and birth country is India. She will be back after the deadline to submit biometrics so we want to know if it can be done from London VFS
To be honest, i am not across any resident country requirements, you can call VFS and ask there if this can be processed in London, they have centralized system anyhow. Share your findings please.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Great work Andy, I am impressed, I am August AOR and on the tracker as well.
From your experience, do you think many people still update their profile if they get refused or receive PPR ?
Thank you for kind words.

In my view, no, most won't update if they are rejected. While those who receive PPR update rate is about 85% of all cases added to the tracker (on average).

Reactions: Casatoor