VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Another week has passed a new set of analytics is here for you!

Please if you have any feedback or need some specific data set, or specific report, or some in-depth analysis, just send me a message and I would love to get that done for you!

The whole goal of the tracker is to support the immigrant community and make waiting pass-by easier.

Lets begin.

Current processing

Statuses by months:

*January pretty much 80% cleared, Feb 60% and decreasing accordingly. Currently about 5-10% get PPR within 90 days. Which is way less than before.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Statuses by month June:

Mostly CEC are getting PPRs in June.

Average in the last 90 days:

FSW-Inland is leading with 250 days on average. Meaning if you are inland, you can potentially wait for a year easily. Followed by PNP, which generally been slow, apart from 2017.

PPRs issued in the past 30 days:

Average mean:

As you can see the processing time somewhat has sthbilized at 220 days on average. Which is a lot. Historically that's the longest processing time since 2015.

Average for all the time:

Average wait by visa office:

Number of PPRs:

The number has continue dropping, which illustrates the process is getting somewhat slower.

Average wait by PNP province:
PEI is doing good, followed by NS and then BC.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Average by Family Size:

Have a great day guys!

Reactions: hypervariate123

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
Another week has passed a new set of analytics is here for you!

Please if you have any feedback or need some specific data set, or specific report, or some in-depth analysis, just send me a message and I would love to get that done for you!

The whole goal of the tracker is to support the immigrant community and make waiting pass-by easier.

Lets begin.

Current processing

Statuses by months:

*January pretty much 80% cleared, Feb 60% and decreasing accordingly. Currently about 5-10% get PPR within 90 days. Which is way less than before.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Statuses by month June:

Mostly CEC are getting PPRs in June.

Average in the last 90 days:

FSW-Inland is leading with 250 days on average. Meaning if you are inland, you can potentially wait for a year easily. Followed by PNP, which generally been slow, apart from 2017.

PPRs issued in the past 30 days:

Average mean:

As you can see the processing time somewhat has sthbilized at 220 days on average. Which is a lot. Historically that's the longest processing time since 2015.

Average for all the time:

Average wait by visa office:

Number of PPRs:

The number has continue dropping, which illustrates the process is getting somewhat slower.

Average wait by PNP province:
PEI is doing good, followed by NS and then BC.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Average by Family Size:

Have a great day guys!
This is very nicely done. So insightful. Very helpful when we all waiting with lot of hope but no update from respective application processing office. Thank you once again for the valuable time you have put in to prepare these.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
This is very nicely done. So insightful. Very helpful when we all waiting with lot of hope but no update from respective application processing office. Thank you once again for the valuable time you have put in to prepare these.
Your words and words of support like this are the best reward! Thank you!

Reactions: LKRYA

Confusedal

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Your words and words of support like this are the best reward! Thank you!
Thank you so much for sharing the insights Andy.

Pretty much everybody from August has had their MEPs/BILs. The next step for most of us is perhaps IP1 and IP2, which some seem to argue, isn’t in practice anymore. Regardless of that, these are some of the benchmarks on ImmiTracker and many have shared the progress on their apps.

Since we do have data on these benchmarks, could you please share some insight into the average time it has taken candidates from various streams to get to post MEP/BIL stages? Please also do comment on how you believe timelines will pan out given the fact that IRCC has picked up pace and is processing apps much faster from what we’ve seen thus far.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Thank you so much for sharing the insights Andy.

Pretty much everybody from August has had their MEPs/BILs. The next step for most of us is perhaps IP1 and IP2, which some seem to argue, isn’t in practice anymore. Regardless of that, these are some of the benchmarks on ImmiTracker and many have shared the progress on their apps.

Since we do have data on these benchmarks, could you please share some insight into the average time it has taken candidates from various streams to get to post MEP/BIL stages? Please also do comment on how you believe timelines will pan out given the fact that IRCC has picked up pace and is processing apps much faster from what we’ve seen thus far.
Sure, i will share the insights about it.

Reactions: Confusedal

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
@andy108

Is there a pattern in application processing time based on when in a month application was submitted?
For example, CIC processes those applications quicker that were received in first half of a month so as to meet their stats of processing 50% or similar percentage of applications within 6 months?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
@andy108

Is there a pattern in application processing time based on when in a month application was submitted?
For example, CIC processes those applications quicker that were received in first half of a month so as to meet their stats of processing 50% or similar percentage of applications within 6 months?
No, not really a pattern on "when". The pattern is more on the nationality, stream & visa office. That' generally the factors.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Statuses by month of submission:

As you can see January is pretty much 82% got PPR.

Confusedal

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Average wait / processing by stream FSW-O:
*FSW-O is getting slow and reached 180 days last month, as per current trend it would reach 200 days on average by end of the year.

Average wait / processing by stream PNP-I:
*PNP-I fluctuates and historically was one of the slowest categories. Its more or less has adjusted recently, but still remains slower than other categories.

Average wait / processing by stream PNP-O:
*The slowest category every (apart from one period in 2017 when for brief period of time PNP-O was quick). Current processing is well above 200 days on average.

Averages processing time based on the VO, its pretty steady for the past few years SG office is as usually slow

PPRs by period report in 2018:
*As you can see the number of reported PPRs last year was lower than this year. See the next image.

PPRs by period report in 2019:
*As we can see the number are way greater, CIC is more efficient, but still processing time continue to mount.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/ppr-by-months-for-your-visa-office

How long does it take to get from AOR to IP1 on average in the last 30 days

Average by family size

Average by nationality

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy rest of your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application
I’m PNP-O from Ontario. I just wanted to quickly comment on how these stats have been spot on for my application so far. My profile seems to have hit IP1 in exactly 34 days since AOR, as shown above in the stats you shared, Andy. I would really appreciate if you could please share more insights and stats about the stages that follow.

vgm10689

May 29, 2019
There was 7200 ITAs issued in August 2019
If we assume 30% will be or is refused then we have 5040 applications.
Myimmitracker has 394 reported cases for August 2019. That is about 5% of total cases or 8% of potentially successful cases.

These charts are helpful but take it with a big pinch of salt. Assume 6 months processing time as stated by IRCC.

Official statistics show that admission through PR has increased significantly https://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/52e4b14b-597a-4ecf-a184-23a6e69b0d57 . Although it could be older application and we can't really tell the current speed of processing.
I’m PNP-O from Ontario. I just wanted to quickly comment on how these stats have been spot on for my application so far. My profile seems to have hit IP1 in exactly 34 days since AOR, as shown above in the stats you shared, Andy. I would really appreciate if you could please share more insights and stats about the stages that follow.

Last edited:
Reactions: hypervariate123