+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>AUGUST 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

SLdish89

Feb 13, 2020
What is your visa offie? It really denpends on which V.O process our application. Some are very fast
When i asked the call centre.. they that said it is processing in ottawa. I doubt it is in Sri Lanka. its curfew here ..so not sure when they will be back to operation.

abbby

Feb 25, 2020
I had applied in the 2nd week of Aug and Sept was medical, I had called them 4 weeks ago and they said your eligibility is approved and background check is done except security which pending or only pending. Have already completed 7 months and i have no clue how they are processing it for Express entry with in Canada.

SLdish89

Feb 13, 2020
It's a big mistake to make applicants feel hopeless. I feel my Ielts scores are totally wasted.
Yes I know..I struggled 1.5 years on ielts and now stuck here waiting on the reply.. This corona too is playing a big part I guess in the delay. Let's hope for the best.

Reactions: nns14

cadence

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Yes I know..I struggled 1.5 years on ielts and now stuck here waiting on the reply.. This corona too is playing a big part I guess in the delay. Let's hope for the best.
1.5 years on ielts...you have good determination! God will be touched.

littleelsa

Mar 17, 2020
N
Good luck to us. Let's hope for the best.
Looking at the trackers, updates since March have been less.. Seems that ottawa, Singapore offices are still working.
I was checking the security start date column and document request date column. Not much updates there.
So I guess the pandemic hurt their routine to a great extent..

cadence

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
N

Looking at the trackers, updates since March have been less.. Seems that ottawa, Singapore offices are still working.
I was checking the security start date column and document request date column. Not much updates there.
So I guess the pandemic hurt their routine to a great extent..
That's why I really don't understand and like it. Many, many, many people with AOR after August, got PPR already. There should be some rule about this, such as FIFO, score high to low, etc...there is no rule. People from August are put to wait years to get PPR.

littleelsa

Mar 17, 2020
Finally got a reply through the web form..
1)security check has not yet started (8/20 submission)
2) criminal verification is in process.

but days ago my friend in CA helped call ircc and said criminal check is done.
security check has not yet initiated.. what a wonderful reply that makes me even more hopeless..

HOPELESS

I guess better to find a job in my homecountry now.