+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>AUGUST 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

dhanashree29

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Hi All, i have completed PR process today. Entered canada on friday and came back today. I took flight from US to toronto. I would like to thank you all as all your suggestions and guidance was really helpful.

Reactions: abbby

LilyBee

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hi All, i have completed PR process today. Entered canada on friday and came back today. I took flight from US to toronto. I would like to thank you all as all your suggestions and guidance was really helpful.
Were you quarantined? What did u tell immigration officials that u went to do in Canada?

littleelsa

Mar 17, 2020
submitted on Aug 20 2019.
No updates since Sep 5th - medical exam pass...
paid to get the notes today.
submit webform today.

Did anyone receive webform reply? Is that helpful at all?? Through other posts, I guess no phone calls would help right now :(
Feel very frustrated. ALL THINGS!

littleelsa

Mar 17, 2020
Not sure if ordering GCMS notes will be useful. I saw a ghost update this morning at 7am when I logged in to the profile of my sis. I hope PPR is coming soon in the next few days. Sis is unable to call CIC to know the status, but the ghost update was a blessing in disguise. Looks like they are indeed working on the application now.
Where did you see ghost update??

wdvrdx111

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
submitted on Aug 20 2019.
No updates since Sep 5th - medical exam pass...
paid to get the notes today.
submit webform today.

Did anyone receive webform reply? Is that helpful at all?? Through other posts, I guess no phone calls would help right now :(
Feel very frustrated. ALL THINGS!
I got a very generic reply for a recent webform inquiry:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

It's highly possible that their work efficiency is hindered by COVID 19 but we still don't know when they will touch our files...Plus the recent travel bans, I would suggest just kicking back and keeping patient...

1tushar

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hi..Hav any one of you been also affcted by the travel ban ....

I was supposed to travel in mid of April...and my COPR is valid till 4th july.

from what i hear ..the ban is till june 30th....

anyone else also in the same boat?

Avupatel

Dec 26, 2019
Hey guys,
My AOR - 22 August 2019
Bio / Med - 12 Sep 2019
First GU - 6 Nov
Sec GU - 5 March 2020

I was expecting my ppr mail this month, but current situation scared me, what will happen to applicant like me, who are 6+ months aor and waiting for ppr as Canada has closed border up to 30 June 2020 ????

Last edited:

SLP63

Jul 22, 2019
Hey guys,
My AOR - 22 August 2019
Bio / Med - 12 Sep 2019
First GU - 6 Nov
Sec GU - 5 March 2020

I was expecting my ppr mail this month, but current situation scared me, what will happen to applicant like me, who are 6+ months aor and waiting for ppr as Canada has closed border up to 30 June 2020 ????
My case is similar to yours! My AOR is early August and have been waiting for 7+ months. I called IRCC last week and they said everything is passed in my application. But haven't heard anything since.

cadence

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Please help! My AOR is 8/15 and still no PPR! Why security has not been started for a LONG LONG LONG time???

This is most recent web form reply:
· Your application was received via your account on August 15, 2019.
· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

Thank you!

Reactions: Aabt

cadence

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Is anyone having AOR in August, other than me, still waiting for PPR? I feel like an ant on the boiling pot...

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
same here, AUG 27. I don't know if they have anyone working at this office. They reply that my case is in queue for review. Unspeakable.