+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>AUGUST 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

gustavoalvescc

Jul 6, 2019
Hi everyone!
My PPR is finally here!
I got an update March 3rd on my documents to "Not applicable".
After a couple of minutes, I got the email "Ready for Visa".

I am an inland applicant, through BC PNP.
AOR - August 7th
Med - September 3rd
RPRF - September 29th
Med extended - January 19th
PPR - March 3rd

My VO was Nova Scotia

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Hi everyone!
My PPR is finally here!
I got an update March 3rd on my documents to "Not applicable".
After a couple of minutes, I got the email "Ready for Visa".

I am an inland applicant, through BC PNP.
AOR - August 7th
Med - September 3rd
RPRF - September 29th
Med extended - January 19th
PPR - March 3rd

My VO was Nova Scotia
Congratulations.

Reactions: gustavoalvescc

Avupatel

Dec 26, 2019
Hey guys,

SK Pnp outland
22 August 2019 -> AOR
background IP2 -> from date of AOR
12 September -> Bio/Medical
6 Nov ->1st Ghost Update -> IP2 to IP1
Long Silence
6 months completed on 22 Feb 2020
5th March 2020 -> 2st Ghost Update -> show application/profile updated while there is not any update in page

Is there any good sign that ppr is on the way? How many days it will take to get ppr mail as per recent scenario? Should I be relax or still be exhausted??

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Hey guys,

SK Pnp outland
22 August 2019 -> AOR
background IP2 -> from date of AOR
12 September -> Bio/Medical
6 Nov ->1st Ghost Update -> IP2 to IP1
Long Silence
6 months completed on 22 Feb 2020
5th March 2020 -> 2st Ghost Update -> show application/profile updated while there is not any update in page

Is there any good sign that ppr is on the way? How many days it will take to get ppr mail as per recent senario? Should I be relax or still be exhausted??
Yes, definitely a good sign. Ghost updates indicate that someone has worked on your file. Good luck, and please post your update soon!

chintanapatel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Can someone please let me know what are the details customer service representatives need from the applicant over the phone to authenticate the right person when we call the CIC helpline? Need to ask my sis to call with all the necessary details.

chintanapatel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Finally, sister got her PPR today. Aor - August 24 2019, FSW-O, First ghost update on March 2,2020. PPR - March 9, 2020. Thank you for your support, and all the best to everyone.

abbby

Feb 25, 2020
Ghost update - You do not get any email, but when you login to CIC portal, you see your application as "Application/Profile Updated" in CIC, but nothing has changed in the application progress. When you log out and login again, it goes back to "Submitted". This can be noticed only if you login to your CIC profile at least once daily. It means someone worked on your profile.
SO then what would you recommend or should i simply keep checking my profile for any updates or wait for an email intimation from them? Another friend of mine got his approved in 8 months. So i am wondering would that be applied to me as well??? Not sure about that.
How much time would it take since i am in Canada already and submitted all doc which was pretty simple.

chintanapatel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
SO then what would you recommend or should i simply keep checking my profile for any updates or wait for an email intimation from them? Another friend of mine got his approved in 8 months. So i am wondering would that be applied to me as well??? Not sure about that.
How much time would it take since i am in Canada already and submitted all doc which was pretty simple.
Call CIC helpline number between 8am - 4pm during weekdays and ask them the status of your application. If they say “eligibility is recommended pass”, you don’t have to worry about anything. It’s only a matter of time before they complete the remaining steps - security, criminality, and then you’ll get your PPR. Helpline representatives can’t give you an estimate date of completion of the application or expedite the process. You can also order GCMS notes as suggested earlier by one of the members to know what exactly is going on. It takes about 25 days to receive the notes, apparently. You might get your PPR before the notes arrive. God forbid if you don’t, you can at least know the reason for the delay from the notes. Hope for the best.

abbby

Feb 25, 2020
Call CIC helpline number between 8am - 4pm during weekdays and ask them the status of your application. If they say “eligibility is recommended pass”, you don’t have to worry about anything. It’s only a matter of time before they complete the remaining steps - security, criminality, and then you’ll get your PPR. Helpline representatives can’t give you an estimate date of completion of the application or expedite the process. You can also order GCMS notes as suggested earlier by one of the members to know what exactly is going on. It takes about 25 days to receive the notes, apparently. You might get your PPR before the notes arrive. God forbid if you don’t, you can at least know the reason for the delay from the notes. Hope for the best.
thanks dude. So i guess i'll give them a call in this week and check with them the status. However, when you say “eligibility is recommended pass”, is that something they tell you when you ask I want to know the current status of my profile.? I believe waiting is the ideal thing to do at this stage . My only dilema was the period . it get's so confusing to calculate the waiting period.

Anyway happy to reflect my thoughts through someone. really appreciate if

chintanapatel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
thanks dude. So i guess i'll give them a call in this week and check with them the status. However, when you say “eligibility is recommended pass”, is that something they tell you when you ask I want to know the current status of my profile.? I believe waiting is the ideal thing to do at this stage . My only dilema was the period . it get's so confusing to calculate the waiting period.

Anyway happy to reflect my thoughts through someone. really appreciate if
Yes. Ask them the following questions ->
1. What is the overall status of my PR application?
2. What is the eligibility status of the application?
3. Has criminality been cleared?
4. Has security been completed?
If they say eligibility is recommended or eligibility recommended pass, you can rest assured that it is only a matter of time before PPR arrives. Fingers crossed. :)

Reactions: jackan

abbby

Feb 25, 2020
Yes. Ask them the following questions ->
1. What is the overall status of my PR application?
2. What is the eligibility status of the application?
3. Has criminality been cleared?
4. Has security been completed?
If they say eligibility is recommended or eligibility recommended pass, you can rest assured that it is only a matter of time before PPR arrives. Fingers crossed. :)
thanks dude!! really appreciate you writing down each point so accurately. I will mostly call them up on Friday morning and let you the status. Thanks again

abbby

Feb 25, 2020
thanks dude!! really appreciate you writing down each point so accurately. I will mostly call them up on Friday morning and let you the status. Thanks again
Hey Bro, I called up the CIC today and they said it's the background check that is pending. Based on what you told me to ask, i asked all questions. She said the criminality is done, its the last leg of the background check which is processing which is the final step before they take a decision which is Security.

chintanapatel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hey Bro, I called up the CIC today and they said it's the background check that is pending. Based on what you told me to ask, i asked all questions. She said the criminality is done, its the last leg of the background check which is processing which is the final step before they take a decision which is Security.
Awesome. Did they tell you eligibility is recommended?