Stream: FSW Outland
CRS Score - 472
ITA - June 26, 2019
AOR - August 13, 2019
MEP - Sept 3, 2019
BIL: Sept 3, 2019
First Ghost Update - Sept 4, 2019
Biometrics given - Sept 17th, 2019

Biometrics still showing :We have not received your finger prints after 5 months, raised webform and was confirmed that my fingerprints were received
Long silence.......
6 months elapsed - Feb 13, 2020
2nd Ghost Update - Feb 19, 2020
Called IRCC today to inquire about the second ghost update, I was told everything has been passed and I should be receiving the email soon.

Feb 20 - ADR for POF (To submit latest 02-27-2020)
Feb 21 - ADR submitted
Feb 27 - PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy, I wish all of you waiting the best...Don't worry it will come

abbby

Feb 25, 2020
Hey Everyone, I applied and Submitted my document In Aug and have completed my 6 months. My profile was pretty straight forward and i consulted a lawyer for filing all documents and requested information. Now i extended my stay in Canada with Bridging Visa but I wonder how much more time would they take to process it. it's been three weeks since the process was 100% completed.

chintanapatel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hey Everyone, I applied and Submitted my document In Aug and have completed my 6 months. My profile was pretty straight forward and i consulted a lawyer for filing all documents and requested information. Now i extended my stay in Canada with Bridging Visa but I wonder how much more time would they take to process it. it's been three weeks since the process was 100% completed.
Same here. Does it say something like this?

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

abbby

Feb 25, 2020

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

abbby

Feb 25, 2020
yes dude,. it says the same thing. my worry or concern is what timeline are we looking at now after completing 6 months already in the process? have you spoke to someone who has had been in the same situation but has some response in a given time frame. My concern is the uncertainty that exist now knowing we domt have anytime to follow everyweek. Any insights from some one else>

Reactions: chintanapatel

SukhB

Jan 8, 2020
Ontario
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-08-2019
Passport Req..
19-02-2020
LANDED..........
03-03-2020

This is a standard response that appears once you cross the six months period. I had the same thing on my profile. I got my ppr 17 days after. I would recommend ordering gcms notes. That way they pick your file otherwise it is gathering digital dust.

Reactions: chintanapatel

abbby

Feb 25, 2020
This is a standard response that appears once you cross the six months period. I had the same thing on my profile. I got my ppr 17 days after. I would recommend ordering gcms notes. That way they pick your file otherwise it is gathering digital dust.
@chintanapatel so would you recommend me to wait for two - three weeks or even a month and then if required order for GCMS notes? Also, how would ordering GCSM notes would help expedite your process? thanks for responding, appreciate it.

chintanapatel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
@chintanapatel so would you recommend me to wait for two - three weeks or even a month and then if required order for GCMS notes? Also, how would ordering GCSM notes would help expedite your process? thanks for responding, appreciate it.
Not sure if ordering GCMS notes will be useful. I saw a ghost update this morning at 7am when I logged in to the profile of my sis. I hope PPR is coming soon in the next few days. Sis is unable to call CIC to know the status, but the ghost update was a blessing in disguise. Looks like they are indeed working on the application now.

abbby

Feb 25, 2020
hey thanks for the response. What do you mean by ghost update? My application tracker shows 100% so do you mean they change that to something else to show you the timeline beyond the average period? About GCMS someone wrote when you apply for it, it kinda brings the CIC people attention to your profile. Now i dont know how credible is that. Anyway, I have decided to wait for a month from the time of completion to see if there is any update, otherwise i'll have to look for some options to try expedite the process.

chintanapatel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
hey thanks for the response. What do you mean by ghost update? My application tracker shows 100% so do you mean they change that to something else to show you the timeline beyond the average period? About GCMS someone wrote when you apply for it, it kinda brings the CIC people attention to your profile. Now i dont know how credible is that. Anyway, I have decided to wait for a month from the time of completion to see if there is any update, otherwise i'll have to look for some options to try expedite the process.
Ghost update - You do not get any email, but when you login to CIC portal, you see your application as "Application/Profile Updated" in CIC, but nothing has changed in the application progress. When you log out and login again, it goes back to "Submitted". This can be noticed only if you login to your CIC profile at least once daily. It means someone worked on your profile.

Reactions: jackan

LilyBee

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Country of Residence - USA
PPR - Feb 27
Passport sent - Feb 28
Passport received in Ottawa - March 2
Application Approved/ Visa Counterfoil - March 4

Any idea when I would get my passport back?

LilyBee

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Just got return tracker activated, and scheduled for delivery tomorrow... Wow! This is really fast

Passport sent - Feb 28
Passport reached Ottawa - March 2
Appliation Approved/ Return Tracker - March 4 (TRACKER INDICATES DELIVERY TOMORROW 3/5/2020)

LilyBee

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
PPR - Feb 27
Passport sent - Feb 28
Passport reached Ottawa - March 2
Appliation Approved/ Return Tracker - March 4
Passport Received and COPR - March 5

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took just 3 days

Last edited: