+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>AUGUST 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Seems ... it's mostly FSW trend in the last few weeks, very rare CEC
I was looking at the trend in my immi tracker website. CEC inland received the PPRs then it was FSW. Hopefully, around the 4-month mark CEC outland will start to receive PPRs.

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Legalfalcon,

I have one question to ask. I answered the wrong question when asking me if I have a job offer (I am currently working) in the CRS system, however, when asking if I have LIMA, I answered no. My score is the same even answering the wrong question. So when I got ITA and then submitted my application, it requires to provide the job offer letter and working record. I realized this mistake and change the answer to for asking if I have a job offer, then I don't need to provide the job offer letter. In this case, I was wondering how will it affect my application? I got ITA on Aug 23 and submitted my application on Aug 27, got AOR on Aug 27. But haven't got medical exam pass yet. I only applied for myself, my wife is pregnant and she couldn't take the x-ray for the medical, but the rest are done.

Also, could you please add me to the messaging group? 4164755566.

Thx
Hi,
You can get 50 points for job offer only if you answer ‘YES’ for LMIA.
If you answer ‘YES’ for job offer and ‘NO’ for LMIA you won’t get 50 points but in your document checklist it’ll ask you to submit the job offer letter which is totally unnecessary and as long as the changes you make in your APR doesn’t decrease your points from ITA that won’t affect your application in any way don’t worry.

Good Luck.

Harsha23

May 23, 2019
Srilanka
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10/07/2019
AOR Received.
7/8/2019
Med's Request
24/72019
Med's Done....
28/08/2019
Passport Req..
31/01/2020
Please add me to whatsapp group aor 7th aug

Reactions: JOW

Dream4755

Sep 27, 2019
Hi,
If you answer ‘YES’ for job offer and ‘NO’ for LMIA you won’t get 50 points but in your document checklist it’ll ask you to submit the job offer letter which is totally unnecessary and as long as the changes you make in your APR doesn’t decrease your points from ITA that won’t affect your application in any way don’t worry.

Good Luck.
Thanks, Ravi.

I also think that my score is not affected. The situation now is that I see almost everyone get medical exam passed but mine still doesn't show anything. In addition, since I changed the answer, I am worried they will review my application later.

Aqualin

Oct 31, 2019
Humbly making the request again.
KIndly add me to the whatsapp group
AOR August 20, 2019.

chandanroy

Jun 5, 2019
Hi,

Good Luck.
One Correction. You can still get 50 Points without LMIA. Provided you are LMIA exempted. There are 3 scenarios where you are LMIA exempt.
Refer this CIC link:

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=697&top=29

Reactions: RockingRavi

amirK

Jun 11, 2019
HI everyone,
How can we call them for update??(since called from text now app it is not working)
My AOR is august 12 outland

a-imperator

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
HI everyone,
How can we call them for update??(since called from text now app it is not working)
My AOR is august 12 outland
What update? It`s useless to call before you hit the 6 month mark.. You will get a generic response or they might even straight up tell you its too early for you to ask.

Reactions: amirK

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, Ravi.

I also think that my score is not affected. The situation now is that I see almost everyone get medical exam passed but mine still doesn't show anything. In addition, since I changed the answer, I am worried they will review my application later.
Yeah u should have got your medicals passed by now, when did you get your AOR?
Did you also add your wife in your application?
Try calling them to see what the problem is also you can order GCMS notes to get a better understanding on processing of your application
https://atip-aiprp.tbs-sct.gc.ca/en/Home/Welcome
you can place a request from that link, It’ll take 30days to process.

Good Luck.

Last edited: