+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>AUGUST 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Hello everyone,
Once we submit our documents and application after ITA, how much time it takes to receive AOR?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Hetal

pratham02j

May 21, 2019
Hi,

My application status just changed to this:

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

Is this normal ?

Thank you
Even i noticed this last week. Prior to that it said " this process takes time and its normal to not hear from us as most of the updates will be towards the end of completion of your application", plus the usual message. Dont know if this has any significance or just another update

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Even i noticed this last week. Prior to that it said " this process takes time and its normal to not hear from us as most of the updates will be towards the end of completion of your application", plus the usual message. Dont know if this has any significance or just another update
This is standard when you reach the end of your timeline. Mine is the same.

Dream4755

Sep 27, 2019
Hi Legalfalcon,

I have one question to ask. I answered the wrong question when asking me if I have a job offer (I am currently working) in the CRS system, however, when asking if I have LIMA, I answered no. My score is the same even answering the wrong question. So when I got ITA and then submitted my application, it requires to provide the job offer letter and working record. I realized this mistake and change the answer to for asking if I have a job offer, then I don't need to provide the job offer letter. In this case, I was wondering how will it affect my application? I got ITA on Aug 23 and submitted my application on Aug 27, got AOR on Aug 27. But haven't got medical exam pass yet. I only applied for myself, my wife is pregnant and she couldn't take the x-ray for the medical, but the rest are done.

Also, could you please add me to the messaging group? 4164755566.

Thx

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

I have one question to ask. I answered the wrong question when asking me if I have a job offer (I am currently working) in the CRS system, however, when asking if I have LIMA, I answered no. My score is the same even answering the wrong question. So when I got ITA and then submitted my application, it requires to provide the job offer letter and working record. I realized this mistake and change the answer to for asking if I have a job offer, then I don't need to provide the job offer letter. In this case, I was wondering how will it affect my application? I got ITA on Aug 23 and submitted my application on Aug 27, got AOR on Aug 27. But haven't got medical exam pass yet. I only applied for myself, my wife is pregnant and she couldn't take the x-ray for the medical, but the rest are done.

Also, could you please add me to the messaging group? 4164755566.

Thx
If your CRS is not impacted, then you need not worry. However, if you did answer yes to that you have a job offer, that would have given you 50 points. So not sure how you are calculating the CRS.

Check your inbox for the group link

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Dream4755

Sep 27, 2019
If your CRS is not impacted, then you need not worry. However, if you did answer yes to that you have a job offer, that would have given you 50 points. So not sure how you are calculating the CRS.

Check your inbox for the group link
I did answer yes to the question, but it also asks if I have a LIMA, and I answer no, I guess that's why it doesn't give me the 50 points. Maybe because of this, I didn't notice my mistake.

My medical exam hasn't shown passing. I was wondering is it because of my wife's pregnancy?

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I checked my application today and the progress bar had 59% written on it. Also, the message displayed that the last update made to my profile was medical approval. Is that normal at 11 weeks remaining?

LilyBee

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
I checked my application today and the progress bar had 59% written on it. Also, the message displayed that the last update made to my profile was medical approval. Is that normal at 11 weeks remaining?

Mine shows 61% complete with 11 weeks remaining as of today. Also the latest update was Sept 3rd with Medical Passed. I guess we just have to wait..lol

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Mine shows 61% complete with 11 weeks remaining as of today. Also the latest update was Sept 3rd with Medical Passed. I guess we just have to wait..lol
Oh my last update was Sept 4th. I think it's just based on the end date given to us.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Mine is showing the same as well..

Latest update 17 Nov Med Pass
55% with 12 weeks to go.

a-imperator

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Same with my profile "Latest update september 6th Medical passed" Im at 60%

I got a ghost update though yesterday, and when I refreshed I noticed this change:

Review of Additional documents
changed from:
"additional document you you provided have been uploaded"
to:
"We are reviewing the additional documents you provided"

I'm assuming this means some human/officer actually looked at my application after all this time.

Oh well, I'll see you guys in another 3 months probably when they decide to look at it again?!?!?!

Reactions: quelash13