+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>AUGUST 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

sujithjm24

May 29, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I have a question regarding my reference letters, I had given 2 of them,
1. From the HR on the company letterhead which only mentioned my current designation and the numbers of years of experience I have till date as they wouldn't give any other information.
2. From my reporting manager on a normal paper which contains all the other details like job description, salary, hours worked/week. I had attached his business card as well.

Will the Immigration officer ask for a Letter of Explanation?

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
I received IP2 in October and called IRCC to be informed that my case was in London VO. Does it mean that I passed the first stage of eligibility done by the analyst ,and pending final approval by the VO?

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
As long as your file is in London Vo nothing else matters. London vo is super efficient at the moment. So that is good news for you.

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
As long as your file is in London Vo nothing else matters. London vo is super efficient at the moment. So that is good news for you.
Well a lot of people got PPR way before me in London and we have the same AOR. I was just wondering if the application reaches the VO, does it mean it was accepted by case analyst ?

rajesh1514

Nov 18, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I have a question regarding my reference letters, I had given 2 of them,
1. From the HR on the company letterhead which only mentioned my current designation and the numbers of years of experience I have till date as they wouldn't give any other information.
2. From my reporting manager on a normal paper which contains all the other details like job description, salary, hours worked/week. I had attached his business card as well.

Will the Immigration officer ask for a Letter of Explanation?
No, I had the same issue and I have got my PPR, I didn't submit any LOE

Sabz1986

Nov 18, 2019
August 27th - Application approved. :) Wish you all good luck... hope it rains PPR soon.

AOR - August 28th
CEC inland applicant (2 dependents)
NOC:2174
Medicals passed: 17th September
Biometrics -Not requested
Visa Office - Edmonton.

As of November 11th:
Eligibility- we are reviewing whether.....
Criminality-done
Security-yet to start
BGC - processing your bgc

On 12th -Received the usual update email. Profile updated with an attachment named Information letter that reads "The processing of your application for permanent residence in canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa" requesting for passport. Never received any other Ghost update.

Passport received at CPC Ottawa - Nov 14th

Status still shows eligibility being reviewed and BGC in progress but called and confirmed that its passed and takes 2 to 4 weeks to get passports back.Fingers crossed!!! Will update upon receiving. All the best.

Rallydriver1

Nov 14, 2019
Hi,

My application status just changed to this:

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

Is this normal ?

Thank you

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
I was just wondering if someone had any similar experience as mine before, here is my situation
Iam pnp express entry applicant and my aor is august 10th.
Recently my bowp got refused saying my pnp is employer restricted and i had to stop working because i am out of status now. My employer put me on an unpaid leave until i figure this out,
Does anyone know if this will affect my pr processing in any way?
If someone had any similar experience before and got their pr’s please do share it, it’ll be really helpful

Thanks