+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Well, you sure are an optimistic sort. 25 days for us until the 12 months are up. I've already sent in the webform and contacted my MP . The Mexico City VO needs a swift kick in the butt. They must be passing around the tequila over there.
Haha! Maybe they should eat the worm to get that extra turbo boost... Looks like we are going to arrive in Canada late fall, awesome timing!

Sumishah

Jun 27, 2019
Ya, just today we got the pre-arrival mail, so that's def a good sign. Very sorry to hear you are stuck in that swamp mate! Must be utterly frustrating to not have a f-in clue what's going on : (
I think my police record was good till early August. You'll most likely have to get another one too...
Congratulations!
Question, when was your application received? Mine was received by the office on August 20. I’m trying to figure out If they are going in the order the applications were received, and where my application might be on that order. Thanks

Reactions: Netraam

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Congratulations!
Question, when was your application received? Mine was received by the office on August 20. I’m trying to figure out If they are going in the order the applications were received, and where my application might be on that order. Thanks
Thnx! It's in my timeline : ) August 10th. So I guess you are up soon!

Yami Palma

Jun 27, 2019
[QUOTE = "Netraam, post: 7989994, miembro: 704651"] Thnx! Está en mi línea de tiempo:) 10 de agosto. Así que supongo que te levantarás pronto [/ QUOTE]
Mi solicitud es del 13 de agosto 2018 y el 20 de junio de 2019 recibí el email de pre llegada

tango47

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Thnx! It's in my timeline : ) August 10th. So I guess you are up soon!
You're assuming that IRCC functions in some kind of logical and orderly manner. One would think that the simple, straightforward applications would be processed first and then in order of reception. But it all seems to be very random and subjective. I hope that I'm wrong about that.

vinothku

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
You're assuming that IRCC functions in some kind of logical and orderly manner. One would think that the simple, straightforward applications would be processed first and then in order of reception. But it all seems to be very random and subjective. I hope that I'm wrong about that.
Unfortunately you are dead right about it.

Sumishah

Jun 27, 2019
I was hoping it was but I suppose it isn’t since someone I know got their visa within 3months. But then again they are Filipino, and their applications get approve faster then people from Pakistan.

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Well, I think it's both. When looking at other forum threads, there seem to be some pattern based on date of applying. But also, like you state, a lot of erratic and random moves. Anyway, for my own sake of keeping sanity, I prefer to stay optimistic...

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
I was hoping it was but I suppose it isn’t since someone I know got their visa within 3months. But then again they are Filipino, and their applications get approve faster then people from Pakistan.
That one most likely went through Mississauga rather than one of the local visa offices...

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
you can upload your police check through gckey cant you? it doesn't have to be a physical copy
Yup, it even states that I MUST upload it and can't send the physical form by mail. It just takes a few weeks for the police check to come in. Like with many things, things take their time in Ireland...