+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Wait, when is your police report up for renewal? Mine is around the 5th of august I think
Ya, just today we got the pre-arrival mail, so that's def a good sign. Very sorry to hear you are stuck in that swamp mate! Must be utterly frustrating to not have a f-in clue what's going on : (
I think my police record was good till early August. You'll most likely have to get another one too...

tinyspoon

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Ya, just today we got the pre-arrival mail, so that's def a good sign. Very sorry to hear you are stuck in that swamp mate! Must be utterly frustrating to not have a f-in clue what's going on : (
I think my police record was good till early August. You'll most likely have to get another one too...
Great news bud! so should get DM and ppr in the next week or two :)

Reactions: Netraam

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Great news bud! so should get DM and ppr in the next week or two :)
Weeeeeell first we need to resubmit Schedule A form and police record (which takes some 2-3 weeks to get in) and most likely they won't take another look till August 5th (set deadline to submit) but it's looking good as far I can see.

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

tinyspoon

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Weeeeeell first we need to resubmit Schedule A form and police record (which takes some 2-3 weeks to get in) and most likely they won't take another look till August 5th (set deadline to submit) but it's looking good as far I can see.
Nah if you pay for the expensive one its done within a few days and fast track send it to the IRCC ( or are they uploaded online? )

tango47

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Why do you have to resubmit Schedule A?

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Why do you have to resubmit Schedule A?
This is from another forum:
"CIC occasionally ask for a new IMM5669 towards the end of the process when they are getting ready for approval. They do this if it has been a year or more since the original application to check that nothing vital has changed. Make sure you download the latest version of the form and fill a new one out again and send it in, regardless of whether anything has changed or not."

tango47

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
"CIC occasionally ask for a new IMM5669 towards the end of the process when they are getting ready for approval. They do this if it has been a year or more since the original application to check that nothing vital has changed. Make sure you download the latest version of the form and fill a new one out again and send it in, regardless of whether anything has changed or not."
That is insane. Especially If they are unable to meet their 12 month standard due to their inability to properly allocate resources and to deal with uncomplicated applications in a timely manner. They are then placing further unjust burdens on applicants and sponsors by demanding resubmissions of forms, medicals and police clearances.

Reactions: glen1990

zainabejaz

Jan 17, 2019
pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Doc's Request.
19th december
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
File Transfer...
17-01-2019
Med's Request
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
are you sure they ask for schedule A in the end ?

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
are you sure they ask for schedule A in the end ?
Most definitely:

"Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2019/08/05"

zainabejaz

Jan 17, 2019
pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Doc's Request.
19th december
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
File Transfer...
17-01-2019
Med's Request
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Most definitely:

"Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2019/08/05"
but does it ensure that the background checks are complete ?

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
That is insane. Especially If they are unable to meet their 12 month standard due to their inability to properly allocate resources and to deal with uncomplicated applications in a timely manner. They are then placing further unjust burdens on applicants and sponsors by demanding resubmissions of forms, medicals and police clearances.
Ya man, it sucks, but what to do. Just hope this is the last step and next month we can finally start (concretely) planning our exit.