24-12-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Interview........
Not needed
So today I received a letter asking for the following:

Police Certificate: updated Ireland police certificate This must be received at this office by: 2019/08/05 
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2019/08/05

I understand they want a new police certificate as the current one expires next month (but still, a bit weird as it should be fine still)
But what about the IMM 5669?!? I already filled this out and signed it! And what about the "original signature"? Does that mean I can't validate it by writing down my name (per the instructions on form)
Any insight on this is very welcome!

Thanks!
Interesting one - I'm going to check my photocopies and make sure I did sign that one! Thanks for the headsup!

A lot of the forms had specific instructions about original signatures - but can't remember (it was nearly a year ago now).

I THINK I signed in ink everywhere that they indicated - were they clear on this form?

Good luck - and... looks like they're taking a look at your file! :)

Reactions: Netraam

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Interesting one - I'm going to check my photocopies and make sure I did sign that one! Thanks for the headsup!

A lot of the forms had specific instructions about original signatures - but can't remember (it was nearly a year ago now).

I THINK I signed in ink everywhere that they indicated - were they clear on this form?

Good luck - and... looks like they're taking a look at your file! :)
Well, it said that by writing your name, you "electronically sign" it. I thought it to be sufficient?!? So how did you do it? Did you both write your name and signed it when printing it out? I have to look up more info on this...

Yes, at least they are "looking" at my file... Ooofff..

kevinthegerbil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
IELTS Request
Not needed
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Interview........
Not needed
Well, it said that by writing your name, you "electronically sign" it. I thought it to be sufficient?!? So how did you do it? Did you both write your name and signed it when printing it out? I have to look up more info on this...

Yes, at least they are "looking" at my file... Ooofff..
I will check what I did this evening and write back!

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMM 5669 has to be signed by hand.
It was very clear on the check list.
It wasn't enough just to type the name.

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Thanks, my wife said we did sign it after all (she's better on top of stuff like this : ) Guess we must have missed something in the timeline and we need to fill a gap.

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
I am looking at form again and can't see anything wrong. Maybe it has something to do with the timeline, I wrote it like:

Job A: January - April 2012
Job B: May - August 2012

Guess it should be:

Job A: January - April 2012
Job B: April - August 2012

kevinthegerbil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
IELTS Request
Not needed
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Interview........
Not needed
Much appreciated! Thanks
OK - I can't find a copy of what I've actually sent, as I printed two copies instead of actually copying EVERY page.

However, the documents I printed had my name written in.

Very clearly on the Schedule A form it says: "I agree that by typing my name I am electronically signing my application." - form revision is IMM 5669 (02-2018) E in the bottom left.

On the checklist it ALSO very clearly states: "Important: For this form to be accepted as part of a paper application, each person required to complete it must a) type their name in the signature box at the bottom b) validate the form c) print out the validated form and d) sign in writing (i.e. provide a handwritten signature) next to the typewritten name in the signature box." (revision IMM 5533 (06-2018) E

Wow.. now I KNOW we pawed over every letter of those ... blessed... forms, so I hope we got it right! I know we did the validation stuff right... but I can't say for sure... Althought, just checked my rough copy of the checklist and I'd circled it and wrote 'sign final copy.'

Jeez.. they don't make it easy?!

Fingers crossed - hope yours gets moving very soon!

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
OK - I can't find a copy of what I've actually sent, as I printed two copies instead of actually copying EVERY page.

However, the documents I printed had my name written in.

Very clearly on the Schedule A form it says: "I agree that by typing my name I am electronically signing my application." - form revision is IMM 5669 (02-2018) E in the bottom left.

On the checklist it ALSO very clearly states: "Important: For this form to be accepted as part of a paper application, each person required to complete it must a) type their name in the signature box at the bottom b) validate the form c) print out the validated form and d) sign in writing (i.e. provide a handwritten signature) next to the typewritten name in the signature box." (revision IMM 5533 (06-2018) E

Wow.. now I KNOW we pawed over every letter of those ... blessed... forms, so I hope we got it right! I know we did the validation stuff right... but I can't say for sure... Althought, just checked my rough copy of the checklist and I'd circled it and wrote 'sign final copy.'

Jeez.. they don't make it easy?!

Fingers crossed - hope yours gets moving very soon!
Thanks for looking into this for me mate! Yes, my wife is pretty sure we did sign it. Another longstanding member of another forum informed me that it's a pretty common thing to be asked to resubmit this form (ya, they sure do know how to play it real messy) Apparently it's the last step before being asked to send pictures (either that or they are wonder why I travelled to some 65 countries : )

Reactions: kevinthegerbil

kevinthegerbil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
IELTS Request
Not needed
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Interview........
Not needed
No problem!

However, I just sent myself through a loop as I thought I had a letter saying I'd not paid the RPRF (right to perm residence fee) -but misread it. It said 'IF you haven't paid..' not 'You haven't paid..'

I hope to have some sanity left by the end of this!

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
No problem!

However, I just sent myself through a loop as I thought I had a letter saying I'd not paid the RPRF (right to perm residence fee) -but misread it. It said 'IF you haven't paid..' not 'You haven't paid..'

I hope to have some sanity left by the end of this!
Hahaha... I know man, in the end all those words just start to dance around and plot an attack against your sanity (or what's left of it) Anyway, I guess you can expect something next week as well... Hope it'll just be a ALL GOOD - PLEASE COME TO CANADA NOW! message for you.

Reactions: kevinthegerbil

tinyspoon

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
So today I received a letter asking for the following:

Police Certificate: updated Ireland police certificate This must be received at this office by: 2019/08/05 
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2019/08/05

I understand they want a new police certificate as the current one expires next month (but still, a bit weird as it should be fine still)
But what about the IMM 5669?!? I already filled this out and signed it! And what about the "original signature"? Does that mean I can't validate it by writing down my name (per the instructions on form)
Any insight on this is very welcome!

Thanks!
Damn that's shitty :/ when you say letter was it a physical letter? did you get an email or anything?

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Damn that's shitty :/ when you say letter was it a physical letter? did you get an email or anything?
Email. Hope Police Cert. won't take too long and we can move forward with the process next month. You still haven't heard anything?

tinyspoon

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Email. Hope Police Cert. won't take too long and we can move forward with the process next month. You still haven't heard anything?
atleast it shows that they are working on yours
Ive heard a few people who have been asked for extra documents and then get dm and ppr within weeks

Reactions: sveta and Netraam