+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

john45111

Dec 19, 2012
The sponsor will receive AOR1.

IRCC (used to be CIC)'s number is 1-888-242-2100. Use 2-1-1-0 when prompted. Their lines are always very busy so just keep trying.

Also, the agents are, apparently, still saying to people who call that they're still processing applications around July 24 and that they still have to wait a few more days or weeks.

Thanks bro for the information.
i will keep trying..good luck

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
It means your application is already in the system. We're not sure if they're finished reviewing it yet for completion. I hope you get something very soon. I got a temporary file number in August, but I had to wait until October for the AOR. You can try linking your app to GCKey and see if that works now for you. I was able to link our app a day before I got the AOR.
Thanks a lot I hope we get something also soon and I will keep updating about the process if anything come up again .

Shellzyan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
What's good everyone!

Am a Canadian Citizen who's filed for my Wife in Jamaica.

-Sent Application via Canada Post Express on August 20

-was delivered and signed for by B Hines on August 24 at the CPC in Sydney, NS

Good Luck to all of us...
Did you receive AOR1 as yet?

JizzelBacalla

Oct 17, 2018
Hi!

We submitted our application last August 13,2018 and was received August 17,2018 in Sydney Nova Scotia.
My husband is a permanent resident. Until now we did’nt receive yet an email confirmation that his sponsorship is approved and no email yet for the AOR1. It has been past 60 days.
Should we be concerned?
Will we receive an email too if out application will be returned? Hopefully not

JizzelBacalla

Oct 17, 2018
Also, my husband( Sponsor) didn’t fill out the Representative form. Will he receive still an AOR1 or sponsorship approval or emails about our application? Or only me the Principal applicant?Is it necessary that the sponsor should fill out the representative form? In order for him to get an update?
Hoping for a reply.
Thank you so much and Godbless!

KMR389

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Out land spousal received august-15

Called today :
CIC working up until july- 24.
i was told to wait for couple weeks.

jawahar.809

Jun 28, 2017
I live in Canada here and I am sponsoring my wife in India . Application package received in Sydney, NS on the 7th of Aug. No AOR yet. Can someone answer how long they are taking now to send AOR as it’s 70 days completed now. I tried checking in ecas service but it’s not showing anything.

Thanks,
Jawahar

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
I live in Canada here and I am sponsoring my wife in India . Application package received in Sydney, NS on the 7th of Aug. No AOR yet. Can someone answer how long they are taking now to send AOR as it’s 70 days completed now. I tried checking in ecas service but it’s not showing anything.

Thanks,
Jawahar
Average is 70-80 days at the moment. Yours should come very soon.

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
Guess current timeline for Outland pA india is very slow for Aor
God knows how long the whole process will take ??