****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Drizzy

Aug 4, 2016
Out land spousal received august-15

Called today :
CIC working up until july- 24.
i was told to wait for couple weeks.
Hi,
Can you please explain the difference between all three (August 2018, Consolidated and Outland) as they have categorized in myimmtracker?

Thanks!

Drizzy

Aug 4, 2016
You may input your cases here when your application is received by CPC-Sydney or track how the other applications are doing.

August 2018 Spousal Sponsorship Tracker: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/august-2018-spouse-sponsorship-applicants
Consolidated Spousal Sponsorship Tracker: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-spousal-sponsorship-tracker
Outland Spousal Sponsorship Tracker: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/outland-spousal-sponsorship-tracker
Hi,
Can you please explain the difference between all three (August 2018, Consolidated and Outland) as they have categorized in myimmtracker?

Thanks!

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Hi,

Thanks!
Sure. It's actually very straightforward. MyImmiTracker tracks and categorizes each application into the applicable groups. If your outland application was received by IRCC on August 15, 2018, for example, then your case will show up in both August 2018 tracker and outland tracker. If you have an inland application received in July 2018, then your case will show up in the July 2018 and Inland trackers. The consolidated tracker just combines everything: outland, inland, month, etc.

Drizzy

Aug 4, 2016
Sure. It's actually very straightforward. MyImmiTracker tracks and categorizes each application into the applicable groups. If your outland application was received by IRCC on August 15, 2018, for example, then your case will show up in both August 2018 tracker and outland tracker. If you have an inland application received in July 2018, then your case will show up in the July 2018 and Inland trackers. The consolidated tracker just combines everything: outland, inland, month, etc.
Thank you for the brief explanation. Much appreciate that!

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
I live in Canada here and I am sponsoring my wife in India . Application package received in Sydney, NS on the 7th of Aug. No AOR yet. Can someone answer how long they are taking now to send AOR as it’s 70 days completed now. I tried checking in ecas service but it’s not showing anything.

Thanks,
Jawahar
I think they are busy working on some July applications ... my Aplication was received July 6th yet no AOR , I called on Monday after waiting for so long on line I finally get hold of one good agent , she checked my application and told me it pass assessment period that she will talk to the officer in charge to speed it up , I was giving temporary Aplication number that very day .. and I can’t still link the application online with the temporary application number , I think you need to wait or you can call them also to find out what is going on ... I understand the waiting can be very frustrating.

Rv_2311

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
I just got off call with CIC Agent just before 4:00 call got connected and had a brief discussion. I was provided with a standard answer about we are still processing July 24 etc etc etc etc...

However, she mentioned my file is in the system and awaiting final steps of eligibility and other things, now didnt reveal about anything else. I asked if I can receive a file number even if its a temp one, and she did happily provide it to me, it started with

F000xxxxxx, dont know the exact digit count after "F", is this good news and i just have to await the email confirmation OR is this a temp file number?

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
I just got off call with CIC Agent just before 4:00 call got connected and had a brief discussion. I was provided with a standard answer about we are still processing July 24 etc etc etc etc...

However, she mentioned my file is in the system and awaiting final steps of eligibility and other things, now didnt reveal about anything else. I asked if I can receive a file number even if its a temp one, and she did happily provide it to me, it started with

F000xxxxxx, dont know the exact digit count after "F", is this good news and i just have to await the email confirmation OR is this a temp file number?
Were you able to get the complete number? That is your application number. It should be F000123456. Ten characters in total with F000 in front.

Lakers24

Oct 18, 2018
Hello everyone. My application was received in Nova Scotia on Aug.29. I am still waiting. Is there anything required from me at this time or do I just wait? Also to receive the AOR1 does that mean that the sponsor has been approved or that all documents from both sponsor and PA have been approved? Thanks in advance.

Rv_2311

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Were you able to get the complete number? That is your application number. It should be F000123456. Ten characters in total with F000 in front.
Yup. Total digits are 10. The agent said there is no info on the file yet and they are processing my eligibility apparently.

Shrey_19

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Hi
I am sponsoring my wife. She is outside of Canada.Do I have as the sponsor to fill the travel history at spouse detail section--point B ) in imm 5662?

Awaiting your guidance.
Thanks

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
Hi everyone
Did anyone from iran or pakistan get their aor? (August application)
Salaam.
I am from Iran and no, no AOR yet.
we called a coupled days ego and received the "We are working on files up to July 24th...." answer. So maybe you should not bother to call too!
I know a couple of other applicant from Iran who have sent their application in July and they also have no AOR yet.

Reactions: Jina83

Jina83

Oct 12, 2018
Salaam.
I am from Iran and no, no AOR yet.
we called a coupled days ego and received the "We are working on files up to July 24th...." answer. So maybe you should not bother to call too!
I know a couple of other applicant from Iran who have sent their application in July and they also have no AOR yet.
Salam
Thanks for your response
I think something has bern changed for countries who need to give their biometrics