+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Jina83

Oct 12, 2018
Hi everyone
I sent my application to Sydney and they received it on August 14,then i received a letter with just the application number and request for 85$ for biometric on September 9 and then nothing.
Do you know it’s AOR?or not?

Shrey_19

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Hello All,
Need your Help....
I am going to apply PR on spousal visa category in December but have confusion for application.

I have confusion as what proof need to show for below point of checklist.

As of now I am in india and my fiancee in canada and in December we will marry.

Checklist point 7.e;
"documentary evidence of financial support between you and your spouse and or shared expense".

What document should be present for above point?.

As all of you already applied so kindly guide me.

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone
I sent my application to Sydney and they received it on August 14,then i received a letter with just the application number and request for 85$ for biometric on September 9 and then nothing.
Do you know it’s AOR?or not?
Mind copy pasting what exactly the letter says? Just remove the confidential info.

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Hello All,
Need your Help....
I am going to apply PR on spousal visa category in December but have confusion for application.

Checklist point 7.e;
"documentary evidence of financial support between you and your spouse and or shared expense".

You can include stuff like remittance receipts, invoices for your marriage expenses where it states both of your names, plane itinerary of your trips together, etc.

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
In out sponsorship application. There is a part that ask have you ever been refused visa to Canada or any country we mentioned yes and then there is a part that says explain.
We mentioned i was refused Canada visitor visa twice but just realised we didn't mention i was refused visitor visa to the UK in 2014.
What can we do to rectify this ?
Is this going to cause any issues ?
Is this misrepresentation ?
I just received AOR

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
Hello All,
Need your Help....

Checklist point 7.e;

We opened a shared bank account in our own country and send that as the proof for this part. Others who have passed this sponsorship advised us to do so.

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
Actually yes! a lot of people of having this problem. you can read the posts on July page and see you are not alone:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/july-2018-outland-spousal-sponsorship-outside-of-canada.564657/page-67#post-7290985

But you can call them and see if there was any problems there.

Thanks a lot for your reply , I called today and I finally get hold of an agent that was very good and helpful, she told me that our application already passed assessment stage that she will send message to the officer in charge to speed up the process, she gave me temporary application number , I don’t really know what that mean the temporary application number and she said I hear from them
Soon before next week , I don’t really understand what she mean .. dose that mean I will be receiving the AOR soon or what is next ?

Reactions: Aref.P and Jina83