2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
Hello Everybody,

I applied for my wife in August. Package was delivered to Sydney office on 10th August.
Today she got an email from Centralized Intake Office for payment of Biometric fees. Didn't ask for biometrics yet.

This is the first correspondence from CIC bearing a File No. but no UCI still.
WoW! so they are moving faster than I thought! Could she link her application to her her acount?

shah87

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Hello Everybody,

I applied for my wife in August. Package was delivered to Sydney office on 10th August.
Today she got an email from Centralized Intake Office for payment of Biometric fees. Didn't ask for biometrics yet.

This is the first correspondence from CIC bearing a File No. but no UCI still.
what's this file number compared to uci?

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
what's this file number compared to uci?
Uci is a unique identifier assigned to the sponsor and pa. Every person who submits an application receives a UCIFile number is the application number

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
I have heard that you should be able to link your application once they start working on it. Are your sure you are entering all the features right?

Manalikp

Sep 5, 2018
Yes she is an Indian citizen. :). We applied by ourselves. Before applying, we were informed that the average processing times for NDVO applications was from 10 to 12 months. It has still not sunk in that we have received PPR. I feel blessed & grateful. :)
Regarding tips, just make sure that all the correct documents are submitted exactly as per IRCC checklist & make sure to attach as many supporting documents that provide proof of your relationship.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best. Hoping everyone's applications gets processed smoothly without any hiccups. :)
Hi Vishal,Congratulations :)!! Did you receive your first AOR in mail or email? My file was received on Aug 14th- sponsoring my husband from Gujarat.
Thanks!!

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Hi Vishal,Congratulations :)!! Did you receive your first AOR in mail or email? My file was received on Aug 14th- sponsoring my husband from Gujarat.
Thanks!!
Thank you Manalikp. :) I received my first AOR in email. It's one of the most amazing feeling ever, when you hear this news :)

Hope your application gets processed smoothly without any hiccups. Good luck :)

Reactions: Sarahannclarke5

99dundasm

Sep 9, 2018
Hey folks, just joined up to this forum. I submitted my application in August and it was delivered on August 21st. On September 7th I got an email asking to pay my biometric fees. Couple of questions:
1) I paid this and submitted as per instructions to the IRCC enquiries, when should I expect a reply?
2) I can't link my account, only got an application number, do I just continue the expected waiting game for my AOR?

Thanks!

KMR389

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Hey folks, just joined up to this forum. I submitted my application in August and it was delivered on August 21st. On September 7th I got an email asking to pay my biometric fees. Couple of questions:
1) I paid this and submitted as per instructions to the IRCC enquiries, when should I expect a reply?
2) I can't link my account, only got an application number, do I just continue the expected waiting game for my AOR?

Thanks!
Hello 99dundasm

Can you let us know if this is an INLAND( Mississauga location ) or OUTLAID (NS location ) spousal application please.

KMR389

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016

99dundasm

Sep 9, 2018
Yeah I wasn’t surprised by the request to pay as I thought nearly everyone Outland has to do it now. Just thought it was odd because they’ve clearly opened it and no AOR, also wasn’t sure when I’ll know if I submitted my proof of biometric payment properly. Keen to avoid any delays :)

Manalikp

Sep 5, 2018
Thank you Manalikp. :) I received my first AOR in email. It's one of the most amazing feeling ever, when you hear this news :)

Hope your application gets processed smoothly without any hiccups. Good luck :)
Hopefully...I've followed their checklist to the dot so fingers crossed!!!

KMR389

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Yeah I wasn’t surprised by the request to pay as I thought nearly everyone Outland has to do it now. Just thought it was odd because they’ve clearly opened it and no AOR, also wasn’t sure when I’ll know if I submitted my proof of biometric payment properly. Keen to avoid any delays :)

Well in my case, my file reached on August-15th and no update as of now. I guess as per the previous posts in this link, makes me to think the current wait time is close to 2 months. ( again , i am just guessing).