+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
All good :). Still facing the challenges. Have had a few interviews and waiting to hear back. Finding a job is difficult when you don't have a network of people here but not impossible, it does take time. But we're unable to decide which is the bigger challenge, finding a place to stay or a job, but the latter seems to be easier if you're willing to pay the extra money for it. Our advice is, don't sign a lease before you have a job because you don't want your job location to be far from where you live, wait first to know where you will be working and then find a place close by. Will see you in Toronto soon ;).
Glad to hear you are settling in well and already looking at jobs and getting interviews. I heard it's difficult to even get interviews due to the "Canadian experience" tag most employers are looking for. Is this true? What did you have to do differently?

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
All good :). Still facing the challenges. Have had a few interviews and waiting to hear back. Finding a job is difficult when you don't have a network of people here but not impossible, it does take time. But we're unable to decide which is the bigger challenge, finding a place to stay or a job, but the latter seems to be easier if you're willing to pay the extra money for it. Our advice is, don't sign a lease before you have a job because you don't want your job location to be far from where you live, wait first to know where you will be working and then find a place close by. Will see you in Toronto soon ;).
Hi, about "don't sign a lease before you have a job", where are you staying at now?

sravaniT

Jan 18, 2019
CEC inland AOR Aug 8th

I have received an ADR request for family info form 5406 and have submitted the same in a day's time.
Anyone else with similar request.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Glad to hear you are settling in well and already looking at jobs and getting interviews. I heard it's difficult to even get interviews due to the "Canadian experience" tag most employers are looking for. Is this true? What did you have to do differently?
It is true by all means, but that is not the case with all employers. First I had phone and video interviews then came the face to face. If you know someone, they could really help you get a job, but unfortunately, it's not always the case that the people we know are interested in helping, even, sometimes they're worried we'd get ahead of them ;).
Apply non-stop and wait, that's the best way to go about it. All the best :).

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
It is true by all means, but that is not the case with all employers. First I had phone and video interviews then came the face to face. If you know someone, they could really help you get a job, but unfortunately, it's not always the case that the people we know are interested in helping, even, sometimes they're worried we'd get ahead of them ;).
Apply non-stop and wait, that's the best way to go about it. All the best :).
Thanks for the feedback.....hope to meet up when I am around

Reactions: gau55555

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Good to hear from you.
And I agree, challenges in getting the first jobs are imminent, but only way is try and try again. Hope that you hear a positive news for the same soon.
It will also ease the second challenge of finding a place as you will be certain where to look for. Good tip to wait till we get a job, was thinking on the same lines. Thanks for sharing.. And yes, will catchya in TO :)

Reactions: EE456

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hey experts and all of you wonderful helpful people @tobs @Asiv adanac

could you please let me know what you think about this. I received my GCMS yesterday. AUG 3 AOR - CEC INLAND, here are the officers notes (most recent Sep 19th 2018)-

I see that it says eligibility- review required. In the last few pages with the officer's notes it says as of

"september 17th 2018- review required MI3 summary notes: officer for your review; appears PA has not submitted LOE's for employers in canada, also a lot of NOC C and D A11.2: Appears Met ; R 87.1 CEC minimum requirements - Review Required ; RPRF: complete"

It goes on to detail each employer and say review required - "No LOE or review required NOC C or D". However, for the 1 year full time experience that allowed me to apply for CEC it says confirms employment and provides job description that is consistent with lead statement and main duties set on in NOC"

Could you please help me understand why I am in RR. I have submitted the letter of employment with duties for the job i am using as my primary NOC for application with and this is acknowledged. Why are they asking for LOE from other canadian jobs/and why does it matter if these are in NOC C or D as I am not claiming points for these?

Do let me know what you guys think and if I should proactively do anything.

Thank you so much for all your help and advice

Hi bro, when filling up your permanent residence application, at which part of the form did u mention about the canadian jobs which are in NOC C or D ?

If it were put under the employment history area then it created this ruccus cuz it meant u r claiming points. However apart from an unnecessary delay caused, theres nothing to worry about it much cuz when the review officer goes thru ur file and calculates ur score by not including the C & D Noc codes and sees that there is no variation on ur score vs the lot score upon which ur ITA was issued. The RR wil be surpassed. Or the other slim possibility is, the VO may request additional documents upon which u can send a clear, Crisp and short LOE.

candream@

Mar 27, 2019
I need some help and advice, I got my GCMC notes Status states RR and below are the Agent's note, according to the notes I only have 10 months of Canadian Work experience.

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS score at invitation to apply (ITA) 445 CRS points minimum score of round: 440 CRS score at application (APR): 445/ Verified CRS score 410 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: Qualifying job offer: Valid WP issued under LMIA ***** Letter dated **** confirms employment offer of at least one year. NOTE LMIA valid from *** to ****

Will this application be refused, whats the best option for me from here?

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hey, I'm planning to land in mid May, I submitted my passport last Tue and expected to get it within this week (based on the VFS notification I guess so). We will be staying in Toronto, but we're still looking for accomodation. How about you?
Hey bro, am planning between may june. Initially am planning for toronto and lets see how it goes from there..