Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
URGENT HELP @tobs @andy and all other experienced people in the group. Just received the notes. Can you please help me ( I don’t know how to upload here)
But they have not considered the work experience at all I have about 10 years expoerence with global MNCs with all
Pay slips letter heads everything submitted duly. It states that PA DSNT MEET MINIMUM EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS.CANNOT CONFIRM ANY JOB DUITES WITH THE GIVEN NOC.

What r we supposed to do they have reduced r CRS TO 401 instead of 451 and that score has gone to 58/100

Got no update since August no Additional documents asked for.
Should we submit another official
Letterheads with job duties will that be considered then???
What all options it’s been 8 months now August 7th AOR
submit a new work experience letter with the job duties closely mirroring what is on the CIC website for the NOC code you have chosen. As well as other details like the hours per week you worked, your pay, etc(check the website for the exact details needed).

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Now I am applying for Nova Scotia PNP and I have to give work history and personal history.
If I don't put this work experience in my work history and put it in my personal history only, will this affect my application? will they reject my application because of this ?
No it won't. You're allowed to do that for work experience you're not claiming points for.

Reactions: anna5

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hey experts and all of you wonderful helpful people @tobs @Asiv adanac

could you please let me know what you think about this. I received my GCMS yesterday. AUG 3 AOR - CEC INLAND, here are the officers notes (most recent Sep 19th 2018)-

I see that it says eligibility- review required. In the last few pages with the officer's notes it says as of

"september 17th 2018- review required MI3 summary notes: officer for your review; appears PA has not submitted LOE's for employers in canada, also a lot of NOC C and D A11.2: Appears Met ; R 87.1 CEC minimum requirements - Review Required ; RPRF: complete"

It goes on to detail each employer and say review required - "No LOE or review required NOC C or D". However, for the 1 year full time experience that allowed me to apply for CEC it says confirms employment and provides job description that is consistent with lead statement and main duties set on in NOC"

Could you please help me understand why I am in RR. I have submitted the letter of employment with duties for the job i am using as my primary NOC for application with and this is acknowledged. Why are they asking for LOE from other canadian jobs/and why does it matter if these are in NOC C or D as I am not claiming points for these?

Do let me know what you guys think and if I should proactively do anything.

Thank you so much for all your help and advice
If you're not claiming points for those other Canadian experiences then it shouldn't matter if it's NOC C or D, however you have to provide a letter of experience for every work experience you include in the work experience section of your application.
You can wait it out and see what happens or you send in the experience letters for the jobs you listed out in your work experience and explain that those experiences aren't earning you any points.

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Hello, AOR August 25, 2018.

Raised a CSE 2 days ago and asked about if BGC started yet and they said no. I had an ADR with a due date of 30 days then got another extension for 30 days so a total of 60. I'm thinking this probably impacted my application, maybe?

I also ordered GCMS and got it like 2 weeks ago and no RR or anything that can cause my background check to not start.

Any thoughts?

Mich4mich

Mar 6, 2019
Hello everyone.

FYI, my AOR is August 31, 2018. Currently, eligibility has been met, criminality met and security screening yet to start and no request for any ADR so far.

I managed to contact the IRCC agent regarding the status of my application and I was provided with a cut-off date of 23 April 2019 by when my application would be processed and to contact them in case it hasnt being approved by then.

Anyone else who has received a similar communication ?

Reactions: MERCYANDGRACE5

rushad10

Dec 10, 2018
Hi bro, when filling up your permanent residence application, at which part of the form did u mention about the canadian jobs which are in NOC C or D ?

If it were put under the employment history area then it created this ruccus cuz it meant u r claiming points. However apart from an unnecessary delay caused, theres nothing to worry about it much cuz when the review officer goes thru ur file and calculates ur score by not including the C & D Noc codes and sees that there is no variation on ur score vs the lot score upon which ur ITA was issued. The RR wil be surpassed. Or the other slim possibility is, the VO may request additional documents upon which u can send a clear, Crisp and short LOE.
Hi @Asiv adanac Thank you so much for clearing this up. Congratulations on your PR and I think we all appreciate that you're sticking around to help us out.

I used an immigration consultant to help with my application. So, I gave them my resume as they mentioned they needed it for the personal history part. I did however submit T4s for all my other Canadian employment (perhaps that was why they thought i was trying to claim points?) When i spoke to my consultant yesterday, I was told that "we are not trying to claim points for the other jobs", and perhaps the case analyst misunderstood. Do you think I should proactively raise a CSE and explain that I am not claiming points for the other jobs? Or would you just wait for the RR to clear up. These were the case analyst notes made in Sep 2018. I applied in Aug 2018. There are no notes after this date.

Thank you again!

rushad10

Dec 10, 2018
If you're not claiming points for those other Canadian experiences then it shouldn't matter if it's NOC C or D, however you have to provide a letter of experience for every work experience you include in the work experience section of your application.
You can wait it out and see what happens or you send in the experience letters for the jobs you listed out in your work experience and explain that those experiences aren't earning you any points.
Thank you @tobs I appreciate your help. I am not claiming points for these and believe it was added into my personal history section, so not sure why the analyst made those remarks. Only thing I sent in are my T4s which show those other jobs, apart from filling it out in personal history. Would you still provide a letter of explanation through CSE? If they dont count those and just use my 1yr Canadian Experience, I will still be receiving the same number as points as I claimed during ITA.

Thank you!

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Hello everyone.

FYI, my AOR is August 31, 2018. Currently, eligibility has been met, criminality met and security screening yet to start and no request for any ADR so far.

I managed to contact the IRCC agent regarding the status of my application and I was provided with a cut-off date of 23 April 2019 by when my application would be processed and to contact them in case it hasnt being approved by then.

I haven't tried calling yet, we only did try to reach them through web form but you and I both share almost the same time AOR, although for me there was an ADR.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi @Asiv adanac Thank you so much for clearing this up. Congratulations on your PR and I think we all appreciate that you're sticking around to help us out.

I used an immigration consultant to help with my application. So, I gave them my resume as they mentioned they needed it for the personal history part. I did however submit T4s for all my other Canadian employment (perhaps that was why they thought i was trying to claim points?) When i spoke to my consultant yesterday, I was told that "we are not trying to claim points for the other jobs", and perhaps the case analyst misunderstood. Do you think I should proactively raise a CSE and explain that I am not claiming points for the other jobs? Or would you just wait for the RR to clear up. These were the case analyst notes made in Sep 2018. I applied in Aug 2018. There are no notes after this date.

Thank you again!
Hi, thank you for ur wishes bro.

I think that the T4 s was the culprit. U can write an LOE stating that you intend to claim points only for the job which has the 1yr Canadian Experience,(NOC code and title), and that you never intended to claim point for jobs with the NOC with C &D. Even without the consideration of NOC codes C &D , there will be no fluctuation about the points, you claimed during ITA.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hello everyone.

Hi , many of us including me, had recd such a cut off date from the agent. While few of them recd ppr before the cut off date, others like me learnt that the file got approved on the final cut off date n we got ppr after 5 days..

Cheers!! All the best!!

Reactions: Mich4mich

StructuralGuy

Dec 25, 2018
Hello everyone.

Hi ,
I received a cut off date of 30 March and I think it’s just a bluff as I received a CSIS letter dated March 7 that my security screening is still in progress . Then it goes to CBSA and then back to CIC . And I don’t see this all happening by 30 March . I am assuming 2 to 3 months more for me .

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Hi , many of us including me, had recd such a cut off date from the agent. While few of them recd ppr before the cut off date, others like me learnt that the file got approved on the final cut off date n we got ppr after 5 days..

Cheers!! All the best!!
I also got an update from agent 2 weeks back that if I don hear anything by 19 May then I should call back. I had ordered GCMS on 10 Feb but yet to recv. Also no reply from CPC Ottawa ( it has been 2 weeks). So, don know whether the dates are correct or not!!

Reactions: Mich4mich

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Hi ,
I received a cut off date of 30 March and I think it’s just a bluff as I received a CSIS letter dated March 7 that my security screening is still in progress . Then it goes to CBSA and then back to CIC . And I don’t see this all happening by 30 March . I am assuming 2 to 3 months more for me .
Could you please let us know when ur SS started as per your notes. Is it only security check or the lengthy “security screening” ? Keep us posted if you get any update.

Gom3z

Jan 21, 2019
Hi. I have a question. My AOR is August 28. We called a few weeks ago and were told that Eligibility was being reviewed and security is being checked. We called IRCC today. We were told by the agent that the file is now at the Visa office and she cannot view the application as it is now out of Canada. What does this mean? Is ppr close?