+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Hi. I have a question. My AOR is August 28. We called a few weeks ago and were told that Eligibility was being reviewed and security is being checked. We called IRCC today. We were told by the agent that the file is now at the Visa office and she cannot view the application as it is now out of Canada. What does this mean? Is ppr close?
It probably means that the file has been transferred to your local visa office.

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
When the file goes to LVO is this the last stage of the process? Please excuse my ignorance on the matter.
It may or may not. Sometimes it is being sent to local VO in order to check employment information or for medical reason. For example, just within 15 days of applying, my file or information set was sent to local VO for re medical. I got email from local VO. So, can’t really say much on this. Experts may advice.

StructuralGuy

Dec 25, 2018
Could you please let us know when ur SS started as per your notes. Is it only security check or the lengthy “security screening” ? Keep us posted if you get any update.
As per my last GCMS notes , my eligibility , criminality was passed on 14 November 2018 . Recently, I was told by agent that my file was last worked on in Jan 2018 . Since November , I am being told that my background check is in progress . I have ordered CBSA notes to know exact start date of SS but it’s been 35 days and haven’t received them yet .

Reactions: papan5069

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I also got an update from agent 2 weeks back that if I don hear anything by 19 May then I should call back. I had ordered GCMS on 10 Feb but yet to recv. Also no reply from CPC Ottawa ( it has been 2 weeks). So, don know whether the dates are correct or not!!
Hi,inorder to get a clear picture, pls share ur timeline details, It would be easier if u cud refer my timeline format and keep it in ur signaturw and this will help all of us in resolvimg queries and doubts.

Reactions: papan5069

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Thank you @tobs I appreciate your help. I am not claiming points for these and believe it was added into my personal history section, so not sure why the analyst made those remarks. Only thing I sent in are my T4s which show those other jobs, apart from filling it out in personal history. Would you still provide a letter of explanation through CSE? If they dont count those and just use my 1yr Canadian Experience, I will still be receiving the same number as points as I claimed during ITA.

Thank you!
I would, but that doesn't mean you need to.

MAK2018

Sep 17, 2018
Hello everyone.

FYI, my AOR is August 31, 2018. Currently, eligibility has been met, criminality met and security screening yet to start and no request for any ADR so far.

I managed to contact the IRCC agent regarding the status of my application and I was provided with a cut-off date of 23 April 2019 by when my application would be processed and to contact them in case it hasnt being approved by then.

Anyone else who has received a similar communication ?
On completion of 6 months, I was told 21st April as my next date whereas PPR was received on 19th March. So keep your fingers crossed.

engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Hi ,
I received a cut off date of 30 March and I think it’s just a bluff as I received a CSIS letter dated March 7 that my security screening is still in progress . Then it goes to CBSA and then back to CIC . And I don’t see this all happening by 30 March . I am assuming 2 to 3 months more for me .
when did your SS start?

Saadahmed345

Jan 24, 2019
Hi Guys,

Seems like a never ending story for me :).
So just to give you guys a bit of a background again

FSW-O : Pakistan National, Based in Budapest, Hungary

AOR: 19th August
Medicals Passed : Somewhere in September
Biometrics : Somewhere in October
Request Letter 1: january 24 (asking for my sibling residence document)
Request Letter 2 : March 28 (Asking me the following)

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
1. The enclosed Supplementary Information Request form .
2. A copy of your resume (CV), a document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience

In the enclosed supplementary form, they are asking information regarding fields of study, thesis, supervisors, research paper, sources of funding and upon return to your country, what employment plans do I have in Place?

Now my query is, this seems to be more of a type of questions you would ask to a student.
I dont have all the information for examples :

1. I didnt publish a research paper or publication so nothing to give on that
2. I am not there for study, so Source of Funding (for studies) is not a question. I already gave them my bank statements when I applied
3. Upon returning to my country, what plans do I have? Well which country are they talking about? Pakistan or Hungary? How do I answer that?
4. Supervisors (past or current). Do I just gave them a name and their designation in the university/ workplace or I submit some form of contact cards?

Could you guys maybe help me out based on your wisdom :)?? I really dont want to mess this up..

Cheers guys

Saad

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi Thanks a lot for boosting me up. But still didnot get 2nd set GCMS. So, bit confised what is going on
Delay in gcms notes isn't related with ppr processing.. At certain phases there are delays which occur from the concerned departments. How did u order the notes though?