+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
So my 6 months was up over a week ago :( still no word. My last update was the biometrics request letter in September (biometrics still shows as not received).

When I sent a CSE I just got the canned response again even though 6 months is already up :( Any way I can get a more detailed response as to what's going on with my application? Or is there a way to send a CSE such that they give you some real info? Thanks!
Have your ordered for GCMS notes? That's the best way to see what has been happening in your application. You can keep on calling or sending an email to your VO while you wait for your notes.
The biometrics will change because I and @cedarleaf just had it changed recently and she got her PPR. I am still waiting for mine. I received my notes some days back and my application is okay. It is just sad that some of us has to cross the 6 months processing time.

aNewLife

Oct 18, 2018
Have your ordered for GCMS notes? That's the best way to see what has been happening in your application. You can keep on calling or sending an email to your VO while you wait for your notes.
The biometrics will change because I and @cedarleaf just had it changed recently and she got her PPR. I am still waiting for mine. I received my notes some days back and my application is okay. It is just sad that some of us has to cross the 6 months processing time.
Ah thank you very much :) I haven't looked into GCMS. I'm doing so now. Did you order yours through a company? Is it also possible to order it though a friend in Canada?

And good to know about the biometrics!

Reactions: Tinaaah

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Ah thank you very much :) I haven't looked into GCMS. I'm doing so now. Did you order yours through a company? Is it also possible to order it though a friend in Canada?

And good to know about the biometrics!

I did it through a friend in Canada who is a PR. If your friend is a PR then it is possible. You can get it from ATIP, check the forum or the IRCC website for the link.
You can also get it from getgcms as well, that's a third party company. The links have been shared on this forum.

Reactions: aNewLife

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
What do you mean by ''the biometrics will change''? mine was changed to ''completed'' same day after my biometrics were taken.

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
What do you mean by ''the biometrics will change''? mine was changed to ''completed'' same day after my biometrics were taken.
For some of us, our biometrics were not updated immediately after giving it. It just changed to completed some weeks.
I found out from my notes that there was a technical error regarding biometrics.

aNewLife

Oct 18, 2018
I did it through a friend in Canada who is a PR. If your friend is a PR then it is possible. You can get it from ATIP, check the forum or the IRCC website for the link.
You can also get it from getgcms as well, that's a third party company. The links have been shared on this forum.
Awesome! Thank you :) I will try through a friend :)

Reactions: Tinaaah

Gogoagone

Feb 16, 2019
So the due date on the gcms notes does matter I know of some one who received a ppr within the due date on the notes.Also the status reflection on your profile is meaning less even after receveing the ppr it shows elegebility recommended pass and background check ongoing

may31file

Feb 16, 2019
Hi guys, i recieved my aor on august 02,2018 and still waiting for medical request, are they still asking for medical request?

ggeet

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
I didn't provide my income tax details, would it be an issue? I have provided my salary certificate only mentioning the date of joining and the income I withdrew in the financial year. Kindly guide. Thanks
Best way to know if you have review required is to order GCSM notes. If you do not wish to order GCSM notes, and you want to add income tax details anyways, you should raise a CSE and send them additional details.

Reactions: Pks1988

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Hi guys, i recieved my aor on august 02,2018 and still waiting for medical request, are they still asking for medical request?
Are you not suppose to submit the upfront medical doc before submitting your profile? Is that not part of the supporting documents you are supposed to submit. I dont think they request for medicals except it is expired (others can confirm).
I think you should get it done and submit it using CSE, go through the IRCC website and get more info on medical submission for EE.

may31file

Feb 16, 2019
Are you not suppose to submit the upfront medical doc before submitting your profile? Is that not part of the supporting documents you are supposed to submit. I dont think they request for medicals except it is expired (others can confirm).
I think you should get it done and submit it using CSE, go through the IRCC website and get more info on medical submission for EE.
No, we don't have to, generally after 6 months they ask for medical request