+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

gokul.chandran

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Has anyone got a request to submit IMM5406e and received the PPR ? Want to know after how many days did you get the PPR mail ?
Hi,

Did you receive your PPR mail? If yes, after how many days of submission of IMM 5406 did u receive the mail?

aNewLife

Oct 18, 2018
Does anyone know if it's possible to do dual intent with a study permit if you have AOR? If so, does applying for a study permit negatively affect the EE application in any way?

Thanks!

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Does anyone know if it's possible to do dual intent with a study permit if you have AOR? If so, does applying for a study permit negatively affect the EE application in any way?

Thanks!
If you applying for extension no problem.

mkapoor0069

Jan 22, 2019
Hi Guys,
what are the steps after PPR?
I need to send my passport to Ottawa, Ontario.

But i read somewhere Indian citizens from USA cannot/Should not do it and get the visa processing office changed.
Is that right?

Or is it ok to send the passport to Ontario?

Thanks
-MK

Saira443

Jan 27, 2019
Hey all,
Has anyone got ppr requests in the last week of 6 months completion with the background check status only changing after receiving the ppr. This wait is driving me insane now. I don't want to cross the 6 months wait time

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Really? I mean it's an official statutory holiday for Ontario and Nova Scotia at least.
Family Day is not a national statutory holiday, it is only observed in New Brunswick, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Saskatchewan and in British Columbia. ... Since this is not a federally established holiday all federal workers work on Family day including post office employees and public servants.

Reactions: anotherone11

snowball2018

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Hey all,
Has anyone got ppr requests in the last week of 6 months completion with the background check status only changing after receiving the ppr. This wait is driving me insane now. I don't want to cross the 6 months wait time
What's your AOR? It does not matter you want or like to have PPR before 6 months end, it's CIC to call the shot. My case has been 2 weeks overdue from the 6-month processing time and it has been the trend nowadays. Lots of people having AOR in Aug already passed their 6-month deadline without getting PPR yet.

Reactions: kushthapar1989