+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Family Day is not a national statutory holiday, it is only observed in New Brunswick, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Saskatchewan and in British Columbia. ... Since this is not a federally established holiday all federal workers work on Family day including post office employees and public servants.
I didn't know that, thanks!

Saira443

Jan 27, 2019
What's your AOR? It does not matter you want or like to have PPR before 6 months end, it's CIC to call the shot. My case has been 2 weeks overdue from the 6-month processing time and it has been the trend nowadays. Lots of people having AOR in Aug already passed their 6-month deadline without getting PPR yet.
I am aware that my WANT is ridiculous as CIC has their own timeliness .It was just a hope that I don't want to... I was trying to check if anyone has received ppr even if the Bg check hasn't started in profile. My AOR 24 aug

Reactions: GauravChopra4

snowball2018

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
I am aware that my WANT is ridiculous as CIC has their own timeliness .It was just a hope that I don't want to... I was trying to check if anyone has received ppr even if the Bg check hasn't started in profile. My AOR 24 aug
Well, it is a sad fact that lots of people in Aug passed 6 months and are still waiting for their PPR.

Mian Dani

Jul 17, 2014
Hi my AOR was 2nd August and was in IP1 for few days then it went in IP 2 after fingerprints and few months it went back in IP1 and was same till last Friday as on my GCMS notes there was review required for funds which was due to dollar rate fluctuation but we already submitted a new update statement in December without any ADR so on first page of GCMS fund was met.
As i received my gcms in feb my review due date was 1,1,2019 but there was nothing from the officer on that date as every thing with my file is good as shown on GCMS few days back we sent an email to LVO and got a standard reply like its pending for the review of an officer.
But this Friday there was a Update on profile like documents updated after checking we came to know that its again in IP2 ( processing your background check)
Don't know whats going on with our file and how much more time its going to take? Completion date was 2.2.2019 according to status bar

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Hi Guys,
what are the steps after PPR?
I need to send my passport to Ottawa, Ontario.

But i read somewhere Indian citizens from USA cannot/Should not do it and get the visa processing office changed.
Is that right?

Or is it ok to send the passport to Ontario?

Thanks
-MK
@cansha your opinion

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi my AOR was 2nd August and was in IP1 for few days then it went in IP 2 after fingerprints and few months it went back in IP1 and was same till last Friday as on my GCMS notes there was review required for funds which was due to dollar rate fluctuation but we already submitted a new update statement in December without any ADR so on first page of GCMS fund was met.
As i received my gcms in feb my review due date was 1,1,2019 but there was nothing from the officer on that date as every thing with my file is good as shown on GCMS few days back we sent an email to LVO and got a standard reply like its pending for the review of an officer.
But this Friday there was a Update on profile like documents updated after checking we came to know that its again in IP2 ( processing your background check)
Don't know whats going on with our file and how much more time its going to take? Completion date was 2.2.2019 according to status bar
What is the visa office as per GCMS notes?

Pks1988

Sep 1, 2018
Best way to know if you have review required is to order GCSM notes. If you do not wish to order GCSM notes, and you want to add income tax details anyways, you should raise a CSE and send them additional details.
Thank you....

Chipo21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
App. Filed.......
26-08-2018
8 days to go until 6 month mark. Hoping something comes soonnotes anticipated at the same time.