+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Jan 11, 2019
Two things :

First, your file is in Montreal VO where processing time is at least 6 month but these days they are taking around 7 months and currently July folks are getting PPR. There is a separate Montreal thread. Search it and you can join there.

Second and more importantly the Analyst noted that you were convicted for unsafe speed. Not sure what you filled in form and what documents you provided but it seems inconsistent with what you have written. So, that part May need clarification.
Thank you for getting back. CIO's note is word-to-word what I said, in the field which asks for conviction/arrest record.
Little background, it was an over-speeding stop, it was spring-break and Galveston PD was cracking down and just arresting students for vaguest and smallest of reasons. Instead of giving a ticket they arrested me, I was released the following day, coz I pleaded guilty/no contest.

The documents I submitted with my CIC application, as client information/LOE, was the conviction/ release document and the associated arrest record. That's pretty much all I have with me. I don't know why, but it never shows on any FBI, background, driver history, insurance history, criminal history checks.

I have a feeling, it was a mistake mentioning this on my CIC application. Please guide me, what to do!

SurajRam

Jan 8, 2019
I called IRCC at around 2030 IST yesterday. And get connected to an agent on my first try itself. Although she didn’t give us much information and just told us that background check and eligibility are under review. Criminality and Security didn’t start yet.
Hey Rohan! Do you know why your eligibility was under review? Yours moved pretty fast being under review. I hope mine does too. Were you asked for any additional docs?

Alex2018

Feb 15, 2019
Hi

I have been following the forum for a certain time. I have applied for Express entry through PNP. I completed my 6 months in February. Called the CIC agent and they told me that eligibilty not met due to not enough supporting documents to prove I fell under the required NOC category i applied for.

How is that possible even tho I already met eligibility from province and I got 600 pts? Especially that I uploaded many documents such as job offer, job description, work experience letter from my company under that NOC category?

And how come that the officer from the province gave me eligibility and I received 600 pts but now I don't met eligibility.. it does not make sense especially that the only job for that officer is to check if I meet eligibility under the NOC required which he did find me eligible otherwise why would I get the 600 additional point and receive ITA and waste 6 months and more simply to say "eligibility not met"???

Reactions: witty27

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
One day left for the 6-month processing time. Not sure what to celebrate :confused:
Hey mate! We share thesame timeline, by tomorrow my 6 months completes. Maybe we should hang out for coffee!

Reactions: SRayhan87

bla1

Feb 4, 2019
Hi

I have been following the forum for a certain time. I have applied for Express entry through PNP. I completed my 6 months in February. Called the CIC agent and they told me that eligibilty not met due to not enough supporting documents to prove I fell under the required NOC category i applied for.

How is that possible even tho I already met eligibility from province and I got 600 pts? Especially that I uploaded many documents such as job offer, job description, work experience letter from my company under that NOC category?

And how come that the officer from the province gave me eligibility and I received 600 pts but now I don't met eligibility.. it does not make sense especially that the only job for that officer is to check if I meet eligibility under the NOC required which he did find me eligible otherwise why would I get the 600 additional point and receive ITA and waste 6 months and more simply to say "eligibility not met"???
order notes

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi

And how come that the officer from the province gave me eligibility and I received 600 pts but now I don't met eligibility.. it does not make sense especially that the only job for that officer is to check if I meet eligibility under the NOC required which he did find me eligible otherwise why would I get the 600 additional point and receive ITA and waste 6 months and more simply to say "eligibility not met"???[/QUOTE

Hi, have you recd an ADR? They do not mention 'not met ' without granting u a procedural fairness letter.

Order ur gcms notes right away, raise a CSE web enquiry affirming ur status with regards to eligibility, criminality n security.

In the meantime try not to panic, not be frustrated. We are here with u bro!! :)

Alex2018

Feb 15, 2019
Thanks everyone for your help and support it really means a lot and makes me feel not alone!

The first step I did was sending a CSC email and they replied back saying that responsible officer is verifying the eligibility requirements, background verification currently in progress.

So I called the CIC agent yesterday and he mentioned that Criminality done, security in process and Eligibility not met due to not enough supporting documents for NOC.

Any advise on what to do other than ordering GCMS which I will do now?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks everyone for your help and support it really means a lot and makes me feel not alone!

The first step I did was sending a CSC email and they replied back saying that responsible officer is verifying the eligibility requirements, background verification currently in progress.

So I called the CIC agent yesterday and he mentioned that Criminality done, security in process and Eligibility not met due to not enough supporting documents for NOC.

Any advise on what to do other than ordering GCMS which I will do now?
Why don't you try and get another work experience letter highlighting the roles and duties of your NOC clearly and send them a CSE.

Reactions: Alex2018