+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

amitojkharoud13

Jan 23, 2019
Update-
So luckily my call to cic got it through to agent today and after taking my information, she told me everything is passed(eligibility, criminality, background, security) and then I’ve asked her could you also confirm that my application is approved and then she said yes it’s approved, everything is positive but I don’t know when the email will be sent to you or anything gets changed before the email but till today it’s a good news and hopefully you will get it soon so keep checking your email.
Great agent and maybe I thanked her like 5 times for telling me valuable information.

So now I just need to wait for golden email.

Timeline:
CEC
Aor : August 7
MEP : August 28
IP1 : August 28
IP2: January 15
PPR: Waiting
Same, mine is approved and they said we have sent the ppr mail on 9jan but I didn't get it. Checked all folders. Agent has mailed the ottawa office for the same. . Now let's see what happens

hakulamatata

Jan 14, 2019
Hello everyone. I received the "Ready for visa" email on 24th, and another same email on 30th. Thank you everyone and wish you all best. !

The online status is still in IP2 "we're processing BG check" "we're reviewing the additional doc. you provided." But I received the golden email already.

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........

cheekylittleminx727

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
I have a question. My job experience upon ITA is 2 years 8 monts in NOC 2211 and 5 months for 2141/2211. My job description is a combination of the two. Will my 5 month experience be considered full time if I work 40 hours per week? I have read in some forums that it has to be a minimum of 1 year work to be considered full time.
I'm quite anxious now because I'm not sure if they will award points for 2 years or 3 years work experience. Can someone please enlighten me? Let me know what you guys think. Thank you in advance!

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

Got this on my application today even though as per the status today was the due date. :(

Thinking of reaching out to the VO, but not sure which office in India is processing my request. I'm based in Bangalore.
Also going to try and reach an agent later today.

Has anyone else faced such a delay?
Hey,
You could try calling them or raise a Case Specific Inquiry seeking details on your case.
If you don't mind me asking , whats the status on your background check ? Has it already started ? If your background check has already started then you just need to keep checking your account , you could have an update any-day , either for approval or additional document request. So stay positive and stay sane.
But if your Background check is not started then you should order GCMS notes. You would have more details into what is happening in your case.

I understand this wait is excruciating but we are all in the same boat.

Cheers!

Reactions: coolsup

HadiZubair

Dec 27, 2018
Guys any idea if VFS provides the service of clicking the pictures? or do I need to get them clicked (Canadian Embassy specifications) from somewhere outside?