vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Yes, i did. Nothing changed.

I was asked for an additional document on Monday which i submitted the same day itself. Application status went back to submitted post submission.

Good luck to you too. Thank you for replying.
What was your Review of additional documents before you got ADR and after submitting it (current now)?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Until 20th Jan my Review of additional documents was We do not need additional documents. Then got ADR on 21st Jan, submitted the document on 23rd Jan. Now it shows Review of additional documents: Not applicable. What does it mean?

aarty

May 16, 2018
Hi Folks I have mostly been watching the thread silently. I would like to cancel my lawfirm access to my PR express entry account. This process is easy. But I dont know how to log into the gckey account and start monitoring my account because the lawfirm handles bulk applications and wont share any log in credentials. I have looked online and don't have a suitable answer. Can anyone guide me on this. Can i create a new account with new user ID password and pull details of my already submitted express entry application.?

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
Update-
So luckily my call to cic got it through to agent today and after taking my information, she told me everything is passed(eligibility, criminality, background, security) and then I’ve asked her could you also confirm that my application is approved and then she said yes it’s approved, everything is positive but I don’t know when the email will be sent to you or anything gets changed before the email but till today it’s a good news and hopefully you will get it soon so keep checking your email.
Great agent and maybe I thanked her like 5 times for telling me valuable information.

So now I just need to wait for golden email.

Timeline:
CEC
Aor : August 7
MEP : August 28
IP1 : August 28
IP2: January 15
PPR: Waiting
I have seen the same situation in June forum. Apparently emailing local vo triggered a lot of ppr mails. You can mail new delhi vo and ask for the status. Hopefully, it will trigger your PPR.

Verin

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hello All,

With God's blessing, I got my " Ready for Visa " mail today. I will to go to Mumbai VFS office ( that's the city I stay) tomorrow to submit the passport.

Please refer to my signature for timelines. Please feel free for any questions.
Wow congrats! My hopes high. My AOR is Aug 23rd. Whats your VO. And any ghost?

Reactions: utshab

coolsup

Jan 30, 2019
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

Got this on my application today even though as per the status today was the due date. :(

Thinking of reaching out to the VO, but not sure which office in India is processing my request. I'm based in Bangalore.
Also going to try and reach an agent later today.

Has anyone else faced such a delay?

Verin

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

Got this on my application today even though as per the status today was the due date. :(

Thinking of reaching out to the VO, but not sure which office in India is processing my request. I'm based in Bangalore.
Also going to try and reach an agent later today.

Has anyone else faced such a delay?
Not necessary that office in India is processing your application. You can call CIC and check which is your VO. And many are facing delays

Reactions: coolsup