+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Tejpal.Singh

Sep 21, 2018
I didn't noticed any ghost update but I noticed change in "view submittet application" where the alignment changes for some time i.e. the cost of visa and rprf generally written is not there. Once, I opened it again....it came back to normal

Any comments.

I know many will not understand what I have written. If you dont... Leave it then.

Aug 23:AOR
18 SEP: MED
1 Oct: How to find Job in Canada
23 Nov: IP2

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
Is there a possibility that all eligibility recommended pass cases are pending for PPRs, because they have been sent to CIO at final stage?

I checked on myimmitracker, a case of June, with eligibility pass in Nov, was waiting for PPR and his file was sent to CIO.

Also in june thread people are sending emails to Sydney for PPRs.

Anybody from Aug tried that?

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Is there a possibility that all eligibility recommended pass cases are pending for PPRs, because they have been sent to CIO at final stage?

I checked on myimmitracker, a case of June, with eligibility pass in Nov, was waiting for PPR and his file was sent to CIO.

My primary office is Sydney and my eligibility is 'met'
But there's no visible movement since October

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018

The only people who are getting reply (PPR) to those emails are the ones who know for sure that their file was approved. Otherwise there is no point of sending emails to CIO for PPR.

akhilnkumar

Nov 14, 2018
Every time I call the 0016139444000 I get automated messages all the way through until they tell me that they are receiving a high number of calls and then the call shuts down... I average a 7 minutes times per call.

Am I doing something wrong here? How do you guys end up getting to be on the call with an agent?

I want to know the status of my application beyond what the automated message tell (which is exactly the same thing my cic profile online shows)!

I have 25 days left to the 180 days mark so it is kind of late to order GCMS notes now... I have an extensive travel history over the past three years thats why I am worried this might go beyond 180 days and take a long time :(
Same for me.. I have tried at least 50 times. I could't connect. Don't know how every one is able to talk to agent :(

Sumeet24783

Dec 17, 2018
What's the difference between eligibility recommended pass, pass and met?

And is recommended pass is positive next stage in that case

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

Don't send an email for PPR unless you've confirmed that your application is approved. Get the confirmation from a call agent or from GCMS notes.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
What's the difference between eligibility recommended pass, pass and met?

And is recommended pass is positive next stage in that case
Eligibility is passed after a visa officer finalizes it from the agent's "recommended passed or Met" status. Until your eligibility is Passed, your application can't be approved.

Reactions: mau123

mayankrawat23

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Guys.. I have Aug 21 AOR and I'm still at IP1 ( with only 34 days left) .. it worries me that I have not moved to even IP2 yet.

Not frustated, but I'm applying for GCMS notes this weekend. What are your views?

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
Guys.. I have Aug 21 AOR and I'm still at IP1 ( with only 34 days left) .. it worries me that I have not moved to even IP2 yet.

Not frustated, but I'm applying for GCMS notes this weekend. What are your views?
Don't get yourself worked up. CIC account doesn't really reflect the true status of your application. Get your GCMS notes. IP1/IP2 is not longer applicable, they're just terms which only exist in our mind.

Lywick

Feb 10, 2018
Saw a ghost update in my account today. First time seeing it since I had my biometrics done on September 13, 2018. AOR- August 9, 2018.

Saw one too yesterday. I submitted my biometrics on September 12. Hope good news is coming...

dck307

Sep 2, 2018
Finally i was able to get through to an agent.
AOR: August 28
Eligibility: Recommended pass
Medicals: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Background check: Not started yet

What is the difference between Recommended pass and met? Does my status show that i have passed eligibility? Also what is next please?