+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Finally i was able to get through to an agent.
AOR: August 28
Eligibility: Recommended pass
Medicals: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Background check: Not started yet

What is the difference between Recommended pass and met? Does my status show that i have passed eligibility? Also what is next please?
From what I have read in this forum recommended pass is the same as met done either by case analyst or case officer. Eliligibility is passed when a senior immigration officer has accessed and approved the application.

Reactions: tobs

misabgd

Dec 14, 2015
Serbia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
22-08-2018
Med's Done....
17-09-2018
Now, this is a bit strange ... or maybe not .. yesterday I saw, for the very first time in our application, this so-called "ghost update" where our background check went from, again co-called, IP2 to IP1.

Today there was another "ghost-update" where our background check went from yesterdays IP1 back to IP2. -we were in IP2 from the very beginning.

Any ideas what might be going on ..? -to me its a bit strange that this is happening with just 1 day in between .. :)

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Now, this is a bit strange ... or maybe not .. yesterday I saw, for the very first time in our application, this so-called "ghost update" where our background check went from, again co-called, IP2 to IP1.

Today there was another "ghost-update" where our background check went from yesterdays IP1 back to IP2. -we were in IP2 from the very beginning.

Any ideas what might be going on ..? -to me its a bit strange that this is happening with just 1 day in between .. :)
oh your PPR is soooo close :D:D:D

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Fingers crossed that you are right :)
I dont even know. my wife needed to give biometric data too and we were ip2 from beginning, turned to ip1 a week after biometrics on 29th of Sep, and then again to IP2 on Nov22. Since then, no ghosts, no pprs. While its good to have progress, there is nothing any of us can take for granted.

asmme

Nov 6, 2018
155 days and counting. It will comfortably cross 180 days. I wonder what it shows in the progress bar after 180 days?

misabgd

Dec 14, 2015
Serbia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
22-08-2018
Med's Done....
17-09-2018
155 days and counting. It will comfortably cross 180 days. I wonder what it shows in the progress bar after 180 days?
Probably something like "404 Error - Page not found" :-D

akhilnkumar

Nov 14, 2018
Finally got connected to an agent. She told me that my Eligibility, criminality and security check is over and every thing is fine. Not to worry as i have still 3 weeks to cross my 6 months mark. She also told me that 6 months is just an average processing time they have set. Applications may or may not get processed in 6 months.
I am a bit relieved now. :)

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Finally got connected to an agent. She told me that my Eligibility, criminality and security check is over and every thing is fine. Not to worry as i have still 3 weeks to cross my 6 months mark. She also told me that 6 months is just an average processing time they have set. Applications may or may not get processed in 6 months.
whats your current status? ip1 - ip2 - ghost?

Ravs85

Sep 25, 2018
What's your timeline?

Dec 11, 2018
After over 30 minutes waiting on the phone! I finally got to an agent

Eligibility: Recommended Pass.
Criminality: Passed.
Security: Not started yet.

I have 24 days left until I complete the 6 months mark... someone please enlighten me on whether this all seems OK or not?

I have an extensive travel history over the last three years, does this play a role somewhere?

akhilnkumar

Nov 14, 2018
Every time I call the 0016139444000 I get automated messages all the way through until they tell me that they are receiving a high number of calls and then the call shuts down... I average a 7 minutes times per call.

Am I doing something wrong here? How do you guys end up getting to be on the call with an agent?

I want to know the status of my application beyond what the automated message tell (which is exactly the same thing my cic profile online shows)!

I have 25 days left to the 180 days mark so it is kind of late to order GCMS notes now... I have an extensive travel history over the past three years thats why I am worried this might go beyond 180 days and take a long time :(
Call ~5.40 PM IST. That is when i got connected. I was trying for 1 week.

Iri1

Jan 18, 2019
Finally i was able to get through to an agent.
AOR: 02 August 18
Eligibility: Under review
Medicals: Passed 9 October
Criminality: Under review
Background check: under review

My profile says
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Is there is any reason to worry things taking so long for eligibility to go through?