+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Samyukta

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Hey guys, got my passport back after stamping. That’s end of the COPR journey for me. Thanks a ton for all the valuable information and support. Without this the last 5 months of wait would have been unbearable. I wish that all of you get your COPR at the earliest and look forward
Congrats!!!!
Congrats.... How long did it take for the passports to come back? NDVO emailed saying my PPR was sent on Jan 10th but I dint receive anything so requested them to reissue..... hope they respond soon....

Sumeet24783

Dec 17, 2018
Hi guys please suggest:

AOR AUGUST 19 2018

Received GCMS notes today.

ASSESSMENT
ELEGIBILITY : RECOMMENDED PASS
SECURITY : NOT STARTED
CRIMINALITY : NOT STARTED

GCMS notes contains 160 pages which all pages are important for us to check?

Difference between eligibility recommended pass, met & passed?

Only 30 days left criminality & security is still pending seems like our application will exceed 6 months mark please suggest?

np31

Jul 2, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07/08/2018
Can someone explain what a "ghost update" is? :confused:
Is it when you don't get an email and your profile status has been updated?
OR
Is it when you get an email about your profile being updated but you don't see any change when you log in?

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
OR
Is it when you get an email about your profile being updated but you don't see any change when you log in?
Yes to the latter.

s_mishra

Dec 1, 2018
has anyone gone beyond the time which is displayed on the bar. Mine is 25 days left, GCMS notes ordered in Dec stated the below:
Eligibility : recommended pass
Medical : Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality : Passed
Info sharing : completed.

As fas as I am concerned this is before or on the date of GCMS request, but I am not sure about the what's going on since DEC 1st. I am inland CEC candidate,
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
has anyone gone beyond the time which is displayed on the bar. Mine is 25 days left, GCMS notes ordered in Dec stated the below:
Eligibility : recommended pass
Medical : Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality : Passed
Info sharing : completed.

As fas as I am concerned this is before or on the date of GCMS request, but I am not sure about the what's going on since DEC 1st. I am inland CEC candidate,
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Check under admissibility section if under security there is an empty space and on the top rite corner of that page s15 is written. Also check under activities section and see if there are activities where the info is redacted and again s15 appears on the top rite corner. If u see all this then chances are ur file is selected for Security screening

utshab

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Just called CIC, no change in status - security not yet started.

She also said Security will start only after eligibility is passed. As per current status its Met. Any thoughts?

Last call made : 15th Dec
AOR : 23rd Aug
IP2 : 23rd Nov
did you make any recent call? any update on your security or eligibility? i have the same aor..i m also stuck at eligibility met and security not started.. my last call was yesterday..

conquistadores

Jul 20, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2018
Nomination.....
24-07-2018
AOR Received.
25-08-2018
Med's Done....
20-09-2018
Congrats.... How long did it take for the passports to come back? NDVO emailed saying my PPR was sent on Jan 10th but I dint receive anything so requested them to reissue..... hope they respond soon....
Did you send mail to NDVO to request for PPR or why did they send mail that your PPR has been sent on Jan 10th?

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
OR
Did you get one? Is that your profile status says updated?