+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

cisco_kidd

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Calls are NEVER as detailed as notes. The call agents don't have access to your file like the notes. They pretty much tell you what you see online
Okay, just want to know if there’s an immediate need. Unless it’s something that would help me expedite the process, for me, it all comes down to if they reject the application or not. After 77 days the application is in good standing (per the rep on the phone), and 1 ghost update a week ago, so all I can do is wait.

Reactions: Aarti123

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Guys, is it true that the exchange rates are locked at the time your profile was submitted? please confirm the truthfullness of this statement.

I have been reading the same on this firum since some time but dont know if its really true.

The reason being one person from March AOR group got his application refused and the reason he mentioned is the depreciation of indian currency from 52 to 56 which got the funds he showed as POF to go down the 12,500$ limit.

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Guys, is it true that the exchange rates are locked at the time your profile was submitted? please confirm the truthfullness of this statement.

I have been reading the same on this firum since some time but dont know if its really true.

The reason being one person from March AOR group got his application refused and the reason he mentioned is the depreciation of indian currency from 52 to 56 which got the funds he showed as POF to go down the 12,500$ limit.
Wow that's harsh. I'm not sure how true that is either. I never came across reading that personally doh. I don't see how that can be an issue because even when you are ready for landing they sometimes ask to see some pof so I doubt a change in inflation can lead to rejection

Reactions: viki1805

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018

Yup.... I had posted the same in Aug AOR, but it seems some kind of miscom from the person as we all are pretty sure that the application gets locked at AOR... and we hope we are right :D

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Wow that's harsh. I'm not sure how true that is either. I never came across reading that personally doh. I don't see how that can be an issue because even when you are ready for landing they sometimes ask to see some pof so I doubt a change in inflation can lead to rejection
check the immitracker consolidated tracker.... I am quoting from there..

samius

Jun 6, 2018

I pretty much asked the same and everybody says it is calculated according to the date you submit your pof. Even legalfalcon says so. This case seems strange.

Med88

Jun 5, 2017
Hi everyone
No movement since AOR 14 august 2018
Medical passed 13/09
Biometrics 18/09
Background check : (we are processing your background check) since AOR (14/08)
Suggestions ?? Other than patience o_O

Reactions: gau55555