+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Chances are good. I’m yet to see a case personally where vo didn’t agree with case analyst recommendation. Is it possible ... yes.
What if case analyst says Met? In that case does VO bother to give second look. Also can u tell me the difference between VO and Case analysts

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
What if case analyst says Met? In that case does VO bother to give second look. Also can u tell me the difference between VO and Case analysts
Mine is also says Met by case processing agent. Wondering am i safe or not

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
I am applying from Iran and I had to do biometrics. At the beginning after MEP I saw IP2 message and then after RPRF payment, it rolled back to IP1 and still is the same. There is no particular pattern it seems.
I remember there was also someone in this thread from Egypt who said that his BGC was "We are processing your BG..." from the beginning till the COPR. It never changed.

Reactions: Vaheed

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
My AOR was Aug 2. I got the PPR this week. So took about 3 months. FSW-O applying from the US.

Never saw any status updates beyond MEP. The profile reflected only MEP and “We will let you know when we start your background check” till the very end. The lawyer straightaway got the PPR request. GPF and RPRF was paid upfront.
Congrats on your PR

Reactions: louardjoe

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
I couldn't agree more with you on that, the patience is surely the key here. In Montreal VO, April AOR candidates with very normal application statuses are still awaiting the PPR. I have learned one thing now and it is don't compare your timelines with other similar AORs as it could only amplify your anxiety. Instead, order GCMS and figure out the plausible explanation for your application's slowness. The reason sometimes could be nothing. For example, it could be something as simple as the case analyst or the VO haven't touched your file even after 3 months and hence no movement. To conclude, relax, stay updated for your own case as it might help you proactively preparing the further documents before IRCC asks for one. Lastly, wait until the 6 months timeline mark and then call IRCC and ask what is causing the delay now!
I am already in anxiety:confused:
I did not pay RPRF upfront due to my credit card available balance. Now i am totally ready to pay that fees, but they haven't asked yet:(
Tension is always in my head, thinking why this is taking so long time. I saw some people got PPR within 60 days from my country even though they are PNP applicant. SHould i apply for GCMS or wait another month?

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
I am already in anxiety:confused:
I did not pay RPRF upfront due to my credit card available balance. Now i am totally ready to pay that fees, but they haven't asked yet:(
Tension is always in my head, thinking why this is taking so long time. I saw some people got PPR within 60 days from my country even though they are PNP applicant. SHould i apply for GCMS or wait another month?
I would suggest to wait at least another month. I know some people already got PPR but we are still in the average period of time.

Applicants from August are moving to IP2 other than US and Canada based as well. So at least complete 100 days.

Reactions: SRayhan87

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Well VO are supposed to validate case analysts work. Don’t know how thorough is the process. VO has the authority to approve files. Case analysts you can imagine as junior people who do the detailed work of validating the documents and generally VO will look at documents if tagged as review required.

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
I am applying from Iran and I had to do biometrics. At the beginning after MEP I saw IP2 message and then after RPRF payment, it rolled back to IP1 and still is the same. There is no particular pattern it seems.
Same case here :
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Since day one, still the same status so I don't know how can I assess my case movement based on IP1 or IP2 (since I guess there isn't one for biometric applicant unless I am wrong), I am on my 77 day.

Reactions: Vaheed

Andy3206

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
India
Visa Office......
CPC Oattawa (Current)
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
IMM5475
AOR Received.
18/08/2018
"Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed. Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum."

Hi anyone knows at what stage or level I am?

Confusedperson

Aug 23, 2018
Did anyone wait over the 66 days for their BOWP? I'm on day 69! My BG status on my BOWP application is on "Not applicable"
My PR is on "processing BG check"

varinder92

Oct 11, 2018
Hi guys. when your file status is at “reviewing your eligibility” at what stage actually is the file? Thanks in advance

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
U can’t tell much unless u see gcms. If u see BGC changes from “start” to “currently processing” then u moved to Ip2.

Reactions: varinder92