+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Sunilsahu7

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Express Entry/FSW (New Delhi), AOR:13 Aug, MEP: 03 Sep

My BG Check status has changed from Your application is in process. We will send you a message when we start your BG checks to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if need more information.

What does it mean? Have I moved to IP2 stage.
Yes... you moved to IP2

Reactions: Rajesh Durai

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
Hi all, how is everyone doing? I see @cansha is leading the group so well :)

It's been more than three months since my application, just waiting for GCMS notes which I should get in 2 weeks.

Reactions: M&Ms

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Guys if the cic agent says that eligibility is recommended passed..Is that mean that it is reviewed by the visa officer after the review given by the agents or only agents have reviewed it?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Okay,,,so first agents pass it and then give recommendations to visa officer ?What are the chances of eligibility passing when it is recommended passed once by agents?Thank you
Chances are good. I’m yet to see a case personally where vo didn’t agree with case analyst recommendation. Is it possible ... yes.

Reactions: M&Ms

ivyxu644

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
After having asked around in forums and WhatsApp groups I've come to the conclusion that no one seems to know the exact answer to this. Some people have said that thir employment letters did not mention how many h a week you work and they got PPR. Others say that they know of cases were the app has been rejected due to this.

So my plan is to starting from next week, to contact all my employers and ask for a new letter only with this info in it. And then raise a CSR through the CIC webform just to be on the safe side. Coz it would be so lame if this would be the only reason I got rejected.

So if you are in the same seat as I am, my suggestion would be to try to get new letter.
My offer and employment letter state that I was hired as a full time employee with 40 hours a week, but it didn't specify how many hours I worked in total. Not sure if that works. Did you check your employment letter yet?

Vaheed

Oct 5, 2018
Iran
AOR Received.
23-08-2018
Med's Done....
16-09-2018
You sure about this info? I have observed the opposite to be the case. Applicants from Africa who are required to do biometrics observe the pattern of IP1 and IP2. In fact this has been my major question in this forum which I am yet to get any form of understanding so I have given up on the BGC status update as mine showed ‘We are processing your background check..,we will send u a message if we need more information’ from the date of AOR.....
I am applying from Iran and I had to do biometrics. At the beginning after MEP I saw IP2 message and then after RPRF payment, it rolled back to IP1 and still is the same. There is no particular pattern it seems.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hi guys how many of u got ghost update. Aug 13 Aor and just saw a ghost update yesterday R10 and A11.2 were done, criminality was in progress and security not started as of sept 20 ( from gcms)