+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
My AOR was Aug 2. I got the PPR this week. So took about 3 months. FSW-O applying from the US.

Never saw any status updates beyond MEP. The profile reflected only MEP and “We will let you know when we start your background check” till the very end. The lawyer straightaway got the PPR request. GPF and RPRF was paid upfront.
Congratulations on your PPR!

Reactions: p_d2058

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
How r u guys checking IP1 and IP2 thingy?

My BG status is the same since AOR
'We are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more info'

I thought it was the same for all of us

Mannfdk

Oct 22, 2018

'We are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more info'

I too got the same status . Are u inland or outland candidate ??

ivyxu644

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hey guys!

How important is it that your reference letter mentions how many hours you work?
I have declared three employments, and from all I have gotten reference letters from my managers, and income and type of employment statement from payroll managers. They all describe that I my type of employment is fulltime. But it does not say how many hours/week. And that is because if you work fulltime in Sweden, you work 40 h/week. So if you have a fulltime employment no one will say how many hours you work.

Should I prepare already and contact all my managers for a new letter confirming the hours per week or should I wait for an ADR?
I am wondering the same thing. Can someone help please?

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Surely, the number of ITAs issued in 2018 so far, 74200, is very close to their target of the year, 74900. Further, we still have two more months to go to end the year which could result in at least 4 more draws. This added burden is clearly evident in October AOR candidates as it's taking nearly 30 days now to get the Meds cleared. On top of that, some visa offices like the Montreal VO had always been comparatively slower than the others.
Putting all of these together, signs at 6 months waiting time in EE becoming more common than ever.

Good luck to all of us!
I totally agree with you. This is obvious that they are moving towards to meet the 6 months time frame. Mine AOR is 20th August, it's been 75 days but BG yet to finish. But some guys have their PPR within 50-60 days, I am pretty sure they the luckiest one among us. We can just sit tight and hold our breath until PPR gonna rain on us.

expressca

Jun 22, 2018

Applicants who are not required to do biometrics still observe the pattern of IP1 and IP2

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
I totally agree with you. This is obvious that they are moving towards to meet the 6 months time frame. Mine AOR is 20th August, it's been 75 days but BG yet to finish. But some guys have their PPR within 50-60 days, I am pretty sure they the luckiest one among us. We can just sit tight and hold our breath until PPR gonna rain on us.
I couldn't agree more with you on that, the patience is surely the key here. In Montreal VO, April AOR candidates with very normal application statuses are still awaiting the PPR. I have learned one thing now and it is don't compare your timelines with other similar AORs as it could only amplify your anxiety. Instead, order GCMS and figure out the plausible explanation for your application's slowness. The reason sometimes could be nothing. For example, it could be something as simple as the case analyst or the VO haven't touched your file even after 3 months and hence no movement. To conclude, relax, stay updated for your own case as it might help you proactively preparing the further documents before IRCC asks for one. Lastly, wait until the 6 months timeline mark and then call IRCC and ask what is causing the delay now!

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Applicants who are not required to do biometrics still observe the pattern of IP1 and IP2

You sure about this info? I have observed the opposite to be the case. Applicants from Africa who are required to do biometrics observe the pattern of IP1 and IP2. In fact this has been my major question in this forum which I am yet to get any form of understanding so I have given up on the BGC status update as mine showed ‘We are processing your background check..,we will send u a message if we need more information’ from the date of AOR.....

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
You sure about this info? I have observed the opposite to be the case. Applicants from Africa who are required to do biometrics observe the pattern of IP1 and IP2. In fact this has been my major question in this forum which I am yet to get any form of understanding so I have given up on the BGC status update as mine showed ‘We are processing your background check..,we will send u a message if we need more information’ from the date of AOR.....
Just my humble observation. I have given up too on the BGC status update.

IranianinSweden

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
I am wondering the same thing. Can someone help please?
After having asked around in forums and WhatsApp groups I've come to the conclusion that no one seems to know the exact answer to this. Some people have said that thir employment letters did not mention how many h a week you work and they got PPR. Others say that they know of cases were the app has been rejected due to this.

So my plan is to starting from next week, to contact all my employers and ask for a new letter only with this info in it. And then raise a CSR through the CIC webform just to be on the safe side. Coz it would be so lame if this would be the only reason I got rejected.

So if you are in the same seat as I am, my suggestion would be to try to get new letter.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
After having asked around in forums and WhatsApp groups I've come to the conclusion that no one seems to know the exact answer to this. Some people have said that thir employment letters did not mention how many h a week you work and they got PPR. Others say that they know of cases were the app has been rejected due to this.

So my plan is to starting from next week, to contact all my employers and ask for a new letter only with this info in it. And then raise a CSR through the CIC webform just to be on the safe side. Coz it would be so lame if this would be the only reason I got rejected.

So if you are in the same seat as I am, my suggestion would be to try to get new letter.
There is no exact answer because it appears that case analyst / VO seem to be treating these cases differently. So it appears that it depends on someone's luck whether they get an understanding VO or not. The pattern is not consistent.

Reactions: Archavin89

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Express Entry/FSW (New Delhi), AOR:13 Aug, MEP: 03 Sep

My BG Check status has changed from Your application is in process. We will send you a message when we start your BG checks to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if need more information.

What does it mean? Have I moved to IP2 stage.