gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hi Guys

AOR - 2 August 2018
MEP - 24 August 2018
BGC - 20 October 2018

PPR/COPR - 06 Nov 2018

FSW-O India

Will update the tracker in a short while - at work right now and tracker is not compatible with my current browser. :p

Thank you all for your insights, encouragement and promises of partying when in Canada ;)

God bless you all!
Great news Bro... Congratulations. Really happy to see the movement. when did you move to IP2 ? 20th ?

javo.vdm

Aug 3, 2018
Hi Guys

AOR - 2 August 2018
MEP - 24 August 2018
BGC - 20 October 2018

PPR/COPR - 06 Nov 2018

FSW-O India

Will update the tracker in a short while - at work right now and tracker is not compatible with my current browser. :p

Thank you all for your insights, encouragement and promises of partying when in Canada ;)

God bless you all!
Congratulations!!

Reactions: singhabhineet

Nash1905

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Delhi
Hey Guys,

Found my eligibility is in progress...!!

Is it IP2?? but my status in the profile shows " will let you knw, when it BGC starts....!

Any thought on this..??

Reactions: M&Ms

mindblowz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
is it possible to know what VO your profile is being processed without asking for GCMS? I am an Inland CEC

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Hi Guys

AOR - 2 August 2018
MEP - 24 August 2018
BGC - 20 October 2018

PPR/COPR - 06 Nov 2018

FSW-O India

God bless you all!
Congratulations..So have you been required to do biometrics ? and have you moved to IP2 (WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK) or directly to PPR? and what was your VO ?

IranianinSweden

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
is it possible to know what VO your profile is being processed without asking for GCMS? I am an Inland CEC
You could always call CIC and ask for your VO. Sometimes they can give you that info. Apart from that, on the CIC website, you can see which VO is your local VO. Unfortunatly, my local VO is London. As per my understanding, it is one of the slowest VO.
But, even if you find your local VO, your file can be processed somewhere else due to workload distribution.

Reactions: mindblowz

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
Hi Guys

AOR - 2 August 2018
MEP - 24 August 2018
BGC - 20 October 2018

PPR/COPR - 06 Nov 2018

FSW-O India

God bless you all!

Finally!!:D

Reactions: singhabhineet

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Hi All, this is possibly one of my last updates. Our docs were sent to the processing centre in Sydney on Friday and COPR has been processed and finalized.
The application status has also changed afterwards but there were no emails or notifications of the update.

Review of eligibility Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your background check was completed. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Congratulations...can you share your timeline

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
Hey Guys,

Found my eligibility is in progress...!!

Is it IP2?? but my status in the profile shows " will let you knw, when it BGC starts....!

Any thought on this..??

IP1

But it’s irrelevant as per where your application is. It may or may not change before you get PPR.

So sit tight and wait.

All the best!

Reactions: Nash1905

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Guys, is it true that the exchange rates are locked at the time your profile was submitted? please confirm the truthfullness of this statement.

I have been reading the same on this firum since some time but dont know if its really true.

The reason being one person from March AOR group got his application refused and the reason he mentioned is the depreciation of indian currency from 52 to 56 which got the funds he showed as POF to go down the 12,500$ limit.
This is true brother. i saw a post by CIC that mentioned currency exchange rate is fs locked with AOR. Don't worry.

misabgd

Dec 14, 2015
Serbia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
22-08-2018
Med's Done....
17-09-2018
Just to add to the currency exchange thing ...

Guys .. simply exchange your local currency to the Canadian dollar and leave those dollars on your foreign currency account.
Always put some extra hundred dollars above the requested minimum and you'll be fine ..

Vaheed

Oct 5, 2018
Iran
AOR Received.
23-08-2018
Med's Done....
16-09-2018
You could always call CIC and ask for your VO. Sometimes they can give you that info. Apart from that, on the CIC website, you can see which VO is your local VO. Unfortunatly, my local VO is London. As per my understanding, it is one of the slowest VO.
But, even if you find your local VO, your file can be processed somewhere else due to workload distribution.
Would you kindly please tell in which part of CIC website the VO can be checked? I couldn't find it.

IranianinSweden

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
Reactions: Vaheed