+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

mindblowz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Did anyone wait over the 66 days for their BOWP? I'm on day 69! My BG status on my BOWP application is on "Not applicable"
My PR is on "processing BG check"
i got my BOWP on the 68th day. I think its normal, i guess... After it was approved, 2 days later my lawyer received my official papers.

Ravs85

Sep 25, 2018
3 minutes ago
Hi, my timeline is AOR August 22, 2018. Passed medicals on Sept 17. I noticed that my bank letter has typographical error . Instead of 'she' it mentions 'he.' Should I upload a corrected bank letter? My name, address, and title (Ms.) Are correct otherwise. I am worried that this will delay my entire process. Thanks. PS Not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
3 minutes ago
Hi, my timeline is AOR August 22, 2018. Passed medicals on Sept 17. I noticed that my bank letter has typographical error . Instead of 'she' it mentions 'he.' Should I upload a corrected bank letter? My name, address, and title (Ms.) Are correct otherwise. I am worried that this will delay my entire process. Thanks. PS Not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question.
You are over thinking. Visa Officers are also human being not robot, they can understand it is a mistake. Your gender is already known to them from your application and passport. So relax, it does not matter. On the contrary any additional documents delays the process. I would suggest you to order GCMS notes and see what Case Analyst wrote in the notes.

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
3 minutes ago
It is always good to proactively upload a correct document via webform especially when you have spotted the error.

ankit_sachdeva

Aug 22, 2018
i got my BOWP on the 68th day. I think its normal, i guess... After it was approved, 2 days later my lawyer received my official papers.
Did you see any ghost updates in your BWOP application?
I got one ghost update in which my eligibility went from "will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility" to "we are reviewing your eligibility" on friday night.
I completed my 66 days today.

mindblowz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Did you see any ghost updates in your BWOP application?
I got one ghost update in which my eligibility went from "will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility" to "we are reviewing your eligibility" on friday night.
I completed my 66 days today.
I applied to pr and bowp through lawyer. I do not have access to that info. So i do not know. You can check my myimmitracker and see

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
What’s the point of ordering GCMS notes? Does it expedite the process in any way? Other than it being informative of the agent(S) due diligence what other benifit is there?
Well sometimes a case might be untouched, since the agent has to review the case he may get note of that and unlock the processing of the given case, that is the only benefit I am aware of.

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
What’s the point of ordering GCMS notes? Does it expedite the process in any way? Other than it being informative of the agent(S) due diligence what other benifit is there?
yes it won't expedite the processing. but you can take corrective measures if us see agents need further review of your documents n put "review required". you can proactively send updated documents / LOE through webform as deemed appropriate.