+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

hpswamy

May 24, 2018
Hi, is anyone else still waiting for their application to move past the “Review of additional documents stage”?

Mine has been saying “We do not need additional documents.” for quite some time now.

nik77

Feb 10, 2018
Hello,
My application deadline is over last week and medical shows passed but other things in progress.
Can anyone guide ...where to call CIC the status of my application. What is the contact?

Regards
Nik

snowball2018

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Completed 6 months today !, I am a senior applicant now:p

Agent told me that since my application has completed 6 month, He will initiate a reminder to the concern office for reason for delay.

Don't know what this reminder will do?
You mean "call agent" when you call CIC right? Lucky you, such a nice agent. Reminder could be any kind but at least, the concerning office will be reminded to touch your file again.

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
I m in SS buddy!! Don’t expect anything before June
Please how did you get to know about this Security Screening of a thing.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Appreciate your revert!
I wish that is the case but this five and half months of nail biting process took a toll on me and just don't want to set too optimistic expectations. Because too optimistic expectations are the only reason why the sanity of our minds was compromised in this wait game :D

Cheers!
Our only hope was to know how long to wait as long as we know our application will be approved, we had no problem with the waiting, but the problem was not knowing how long to wait.
I'm not saying what you want to hear, but judging by the info you provided, everything indicates that this is the case, I do hope this is the case and then you can go ahead and ready yourself for your new home.
The joy you will have soon will make it worth a while.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
I m in SS buddy!! Don’t expect anything before June
As long as your eligibility is passed, you can relax. Occupy yourself with preparing for your new home, getting some stuff ready. And hopefully, we'll meet in Canada soon, have some tea and laugh these times off.

Reactions: jaffaral